KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WBH Vs Uatu h2h

WBH Vs Uatu h2h
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

WBH Vs Uatu h2h

who wins here

I have returned

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:25 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This will be closed soon. Pr stated not to make anymore Hulk threads until the ruling is done between him and Bada.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

when did he say that?

I have returned

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:35 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Plus if Utah does not want to be touch he wont be Rulk was a special case because of his powers.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:45 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
when did he say that?

Yesterday...he want Bada to make the final decision on what happened in the dark dimension. It was an argument made yesterday if Bi Beast and Wendigo still retained their amps because they wasn't a 100 ft tall. I then presented a scan stated that everything in the Dark Dimension that was exiled there get a completely different form which would be the reason why they shrunk and would mean they kept their amp in a smaller form. After that was said...he left it to Bada.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
when did he say that?
In your old threads laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:48 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Plus if Utah does not want to be touch he wont be Rulk was a special case because of his powers.

The Gamma Father smashes what the he wants

Originally posted by carver9
This will be closed soon. Pr stated not to make anymore Hulk threads until the ruling is done between him and Bada.

From Hulk vs. Validus
Originally posted by -Pr-
All right, I'm gonna close this, and any other "Current Hulk" threads that pop up. I'm, going to see what Bada thinks seeing as he reads Hulk, and the decision about what ruling to make will rest with him.

Closing.

Yesterday...he want Bada to make the final decision on what happened in the dark dimension. It was an argument made yesterday if Bi Beast and Wendigo still retained their amps because they wasn't a 100 ft tall. I then presented a scan stated that everything in the Dark Dimension that was exiled there get a completely different form which would be the reason why they shrunk and would mean they kept their amp in a smaller form. After that was said...he left it to Bada.

laughing Still trying to get the last word, huh?

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:50 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

I wont derail the this thread but we will finish that discussion when the thread opens back up.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:52 PM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

they didn't keep the amps

everyone can stop deliberating now

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 06:10 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

Why is one person's opinion being a deciding factor. Doesn't everyone here read comics and can process their own opinions? I mean wouldn't it make for a better debate?

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 11:40 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devron87

"all current Hulk thread" etc....etc.....closed soon........

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 12:09 AM
Devron87 is currently offline Click here to Send Devron87 a Private Message Find more posts by Devron87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by BattleMage
Why is one person's opinion being a deciding factor. Doesn't everyone here read comics and can process their own opinions? I mean wouldn't it make for a better debate?

IMHO Carver should have the last word on Hulk, always. Everyone who disagrees with him should be banned.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 25th, 2011 12:10 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote