KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Dr Strange vs Onlsaught

Classic Dr Strange vs Onlsaught
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Classic Dr Strange vs Onlsaught

both at their peak

Who wins this?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 10:09 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

what stage is onslaught at???

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 12:09 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Strange so wins this

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 02:18 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Strange merks him

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 02:20 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Strange.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 03:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Marvel
The Might of the Infinite

Strange; The Eye of Aggamotto sad

Old Post Aug 28th, 2011 08:53 AM
Mr Marvel is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Marvel a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Marvel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oslaught1262

What does Classic Strange means? I dont think that a guy who couldnt deal with the Sentry can fight Onslaught at his peak

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 04:44 PM
Oslaught1262 is currently offline Click here to Send Oslaught1262 a Private Message Find more posts by Oslaught1262 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oslaught1262
What does Classic Strange means? I dont think that a guy who couldnt deal with the Sentry can fight Onslaught at his peak

Classic Strange could do literally anything......and when did he have an issue with Sentry?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 04:55 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oslaught1262

in the first Sentry mini Strange couldnt deal with the void with the help of hulk, thor and others

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 04:58 PM
Oslaught1262 is currently offline Click here to Send Oslaught1262 a Private Message Find more posts by Oslaught1262 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

in the first Sentry mini Strange couldnt deal with the void with the help of hulk, thor and others

first off sentry and void are two entirely different entities and powersets; secondly based upon the feats that CS performed, i find it CIS/PIS that he was not able to dispose of him. IIRC he also knew that they were two parts to a whole and didnt want to destroy his friend

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 05:15 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oslaught1262

its only i dont understand exactly what kind of power strange has, ive read some comics with him, but not anything overly impressive, given that Onslaught will be at the height of his power and without any prep, id like to know how he wins

keep in mind that Doctor Doom, who is an accomplished spellcaster too, couldnt beat Onslaught when he was born, and that this is something that he managed to do against the likes of Galactus and Silver Surfer

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 05:25 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

at their peaks means onslaught has both nate and franklin. onslaught beats the walking pis machine.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 06:20 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Strange at his best easily.

He has dealt with far bigger threats than shitty ass muty amalgams.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 06:37 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

without prep, who?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 06:40 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

His opponents often got the jump with prep against him.

Dormammu alone is far above Onslaught.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 06:48 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Strange put a cork on a black hole > Onslaughts whole story arc

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 06:55 PM
Oslaught1262

Originally posted by CosmicComet
His opponents often got the jump with prep against him.

Dormammu alone is far above Onslaught.

loloz, comparing Dormammu and Onslaught is ridiculous, a magical being and a psychical being dont fight the same way at all.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:05 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

loloz, comparing Dormammu and Onslaught is ridiculous, a magical being and a psychical being dont fight the same way at all.

when you get to that level the lines begin to blur and become one and the same...u should know this

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:15 PM
Oslaught1262

i know that Dr Strange is supposed to be a magic fix it all character, but id like to know what hes capable of doing. does he has good psychic defenses?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:23 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

i know that Dr Strange is supposed to be a magic fix it all character, but id like to know what hes capable of doing. does he has good psychic defenses?

look up the eye of agamatto

Old Post Aug 29th, 2011 07:39 PM