KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man vs Thanos and The Stranger...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Even Post Retcon, The Beyonder and Molecule Man are too much for the other team to overcome... 2 100.00%
The Stranger and Thanos are able to summon up enough power to defeat The Beyonder and Molecule Man... 0 0%
Stalemate... 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man vs Thanos and The Stranger...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Post Retcon Beyonder and Molecule Man vs Thanos and The Stranger...

The Maker personality is nowhere to be found...

Fight to the Death or KO; no BFR or PIS...

Who wins?

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Sep 1st, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 10:39 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Post Retcon MM had 4 fights : Klaw, Aaron the Watcher, PR Beyonder, and Sentry. He lost 3 of the 4 and died in his last fight. So he lost 75% of his fights post retcon.

PR Beyonder, a full Cube Being, LOST to PR MM (who only had a sliver of his former powers). No other fights come to mind except the "Behind the scenes Secret Wars" arc in Spider Man where Spider-man with the Beyonder's power beat a hungry Galactus and some SW I villains. That's it. If you have any other fights by PR Beyonder that I've missed, list them because I'm genuinely curious.

I'm going with Team 2 unless something new and exciting comes up concerning Team 1.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2011 06:13 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote