KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Venom(Gargan), Anti-Venom & Carnage vs Savage Hulk(Bit of a temper to start off)

Venom(Gargan), Anti-Venom & Carnage vs Savage Hulk(Bit of a temper to start off)
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Venom(Gargan), Anti-Venom & Carnage vs Savage Hulk(Bit of a temper to start off)

Three power Venom characters vs Savage Hulk. No bfr

Venom- http://marvel.wikia.com/Scorpion

Anti-Venom- http://marvel.wikia.com/Anti-Venom

&

Carnage- http://marvel.wikia.com/Carnage

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 02:02 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

The Hulk

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 02:06 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How easy or hard would it be for him? I mean we have a level 40ton dude a level 60 ton dude and a level 50 ton dude with speed agility reflexes and webbing around Spider-Man level

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 02:10 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Anti-Venom should be able to "cure" him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 02:55 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SamZED

Unless Hulk's energy output is too much. Rulk tried it and it didn't end up sticking. And Rulk drained way bigger fish than Anti-Venom has so far cured.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 04:19 PM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

even though the symbiotes would lose id still love to see this fight...minus gargan of course

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 04:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Unless Hulk's energy output is too much. Rulk tried it and it didn't end up sticking. And Rulk drained way bigger fish than Anti-Venom has so far cured.
When Rulk tried it it wasnt Savage Hulk though, was it? Also AV doesnt absorb it so I dont think he can be overloaded. At least he's never shown signs of weakness from doing it even when he was running all over the city "curing" hundreds of people from spider powers.

Last edited by SamZED on Sep 27th, 2011 at 07:01 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 06:59 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Originally posted by golem370
How easy or hard would it be for him? I mean we have a level 40ton dude a level 60 ton dude and a level 50 ton dude with speed agility reflexes and webbing around Spider-Man level

A couple of Thunderclaps, and a couple of punch.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 08:43 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Gargan soloes

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 08:45 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by SamZED
Unfortunately I think that's still inconclusive, everyone who was healed (or started to being so) this far was Spider-Man, Venom (Gargan; pre upgrade), Spider people and several Junkies (deseases). All of them are close related to Spider-Man or Anti-Venom (except the Junkies) he failed on Mr. Negative but he is the one responsible for his powers.

So I think the general efferct of his powers still remains unknown.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Sep 27th, 2011 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 08:57 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Unfortunately I think that's still inconclusive, everyone who was healed (or started to being so) this far was Spider-Man, Venom (Gargan; pre upgrade), Spider people. All of them are close related to Spider-Man or Anti-Venom he failed on Mr. Negative but he is the one responsible for his powers.

So I think the general efferct of his powers still remains unknown.
Yeah, Negative is an exception. But iirc he said he cures irradiated blood. And Hulk is all about radiation.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 09:00 PM
vansonbee
Isee

The only thing that might take Hulk down would be Anti-Venom ability to cure, but thats debatable and even so, does he have time to use it on Hulk?

Gargan failed to damage Hercules head >_<
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 09:13 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote