KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » stepford cuckoos VS emma frost

stepford cuckoos VS emma frost
Started by: Zatanna4life

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zatanna4life

stepford cuckoos VS emma frost

4 matches!

1) 1000 vs emma
2) 5 vs emma
3) three in one vs emma
4) three in one with cerebro vs emma

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 07:37 PM
Zatanna4life is currently offline Click here to Send Zatanna4life a Private Message Find more posts by Zatanna4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

1. Dumb
2-4 Emma.

Maybe swap cerebro with cerebra and 5 would be a fight.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 09:16 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

What Konton said.

The girls might surpass Emma someday, but they lack the feats to argue against Emma right now. Emma has bested Mindee/Phoebe/Celeste already.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 12th, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 10:09 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zatanna4life

and mindee, phoebe and celete have overwhelmed emma before, she cant block them out

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 11:23 PM
Zatanna4life is currently offline Click here to Send Zatanna4life a Private Message Find more posts by Zatanna4life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zatanna4life
and mindee, phoebe and celete have overwhelmed emma before, she cant block them out

When? If it happened I'm going to assume that it was because the girls and Emma share a telepathic bond, not because of any quantifiable power or measure of skill, though they lack neither in comparison to lesser telepaths (classic Moonstar, Karma, etc).

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 11:46 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I think he's talking about when they were amped by The Phoenix Force.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 13th, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2011 11:59 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zatanna4life

Originally posted by Konton
When? If it happened I'm going to assume that it was because the girls and Emma share a telepathic bond, not because of any quantifiable power or measure of skill, though they lack neither in comparison to lesser telepaths (classic Moonstar, Karma, etc).

IIRC astonishing x-men gifted

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 02:09 AM
gogogadgetgo

So its this awesomely hot chick

(please log in to view the image)

Vs

Three hot chicks

i'll take the three hot chicks thank you very much evil face

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 02:23 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zatanna4life

the showdown!

Attachment: 971461-40132_8_super.jpg
This has been downloaded 64 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 03:17 AM
vansonbee
Isee

What about the X-Force arc? Where Logan needed the 3 girls to to block Emma?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 03:20 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 03:30 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

IIRC astonishing x-men gifted

Skimmed through it again. I didn't see anything like that.
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Three hot chicks

*snipped image

i'll take the three hot chicks thank you very much evil face

Definitely better pictures of them out there. stick out tongue

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-image...ordcuckoos.jpg/
the showdown!

If that is the incident you referenced earlier, Mindee was manifesting the Phoenix. She can't perform that stuff normally.
Originally posted by vansonbee
What about the X-Force arc? Where Logan needed the 3 girls to to block Emma?

I don't remember that off the top of my head. The Cuckoos did claim they could block Emma from reading their thoughts if they work together though.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 14th, 2011 at 07:18 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 07:12 AM
Q99

Blocking is easier than defeating, mind.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2011 07:49 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zatanna4life

[QUOTE=13575291]Originally posted by StyleTime
[B]Skimmed through it again. I didn't see anything like that.

I don't own the issue but all I remember is that the x-men where out on a mission where kitty found colossus. And meanwhile back at the x-mansion the kids were under attack by this alien guy with a razor and he attacked fly. And then the cuckoos contacted Emma. It was so overwhelming for Emma she couldn't stop them and she fell to the ground.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 02:48 AM
StyleTime

Originally posted by Q99
Blocking is easier than defeating, mind.

They are indeed different things. I'm still giving Emma the nod btw. Not sure if that was aimed at me though.
I don't own the issue but all I remember is that the x-men where out on a mission where kitty found colossus. And meanwhile back at the x-mansion the kids were under attack by this alien guy with a razor and he attacked fly. And then the cuckoos contacted Emma. It was so overwhelming for Emma she couldn't stop them and she fell to the ground.

Oh, I know what you're talking about now.

She wasn't trying to stop them in that situation. Emma claims the Cuckoos were too loud since they were in such a panic, and Emma was otherwise occupied when they called out to her. It's like me screaming at you with a megaphone before you equip your ear defenders.

I wouldn't quite chalk that up to a display of power, but I do see why you mentioned it.

Last edited by StyleTime on Oct 15th, 2011 at 05:10 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2011 05:02 AM