KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » graviton vs jugernaught

graviton vs jugernaught
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

graviton vs jugernaught

graviton vs 1.classic juggernaught with cytorack 2. 8th day juggernaguht.both Separate battles and both at their best whose the victor and why?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 03:28 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

i think maybe graviton me be able to push back juggs with his gravity force , but 8th day maybe not....

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 06:33 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sean724

Bump

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 06:37 PM
sean724 is currently offline Click here to Send sean724 a Private Message Find more posts by sean724 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Graviton most likely in evey case would bfr Juggernaut into space, or to the Earths core. I just don't see him losing unless he gets into a pushing contest with Juggs.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2011 10:09 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Graviton bends spacetime around Caine such that he's relativistically dilated to a nigh-infinite degree. Juggernaut could probably survive the horrific black-hole-like shearing forces, and would technically still be moving forward in his own frame or reference. To the rest of us, his movement could not be detected in our frame of reference without atomic clocks and LADAR. Meanwhile Caine watches the stars grow old and die before his eyes as he takes a single step.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 01:51 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Graviton bends spacetime around Caine such that he's relativistically dilated to a nigh-infinite degree. Juggernaut could probably survive the horrific black-hole-like shearing forces, and would technically still be moving forward in his own frame or reference. To the rest of us, his movement could not be detected in our frame of reference without atomic clocks and LADAR. Meanwhile Caine watches the stars grow old and die before his eyes as he takes a single step.

That would be cool as hell, I'd love to see some shyt like that. Well, with a LADAR that is.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 02:52 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I use my ladar to reach things that are high up.

no expression

what?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 05:07 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Seriously though, there's no way Juggs should ever be able to touch Graviton when he's fighting smart.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

QFT

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 15th, 2011 05:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote