KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal...

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Cosmic Armor Superman wins... 10 33.33%
The Living Tribunal wins... 20 66.67%
Stalemate... 0 0%
Total: 30 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal...
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Cosmic Armor Superman vs The Living Tribunal...

The Living Tribunal gets inside of the Asgardian Destroyer and takes on Cosmic Armor Superman...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 04:44 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann comes in and stomps them both.

CA Superman should be > LT, probably. LOL at Asgardian Destroyer being a factor.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 04:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

LT by himself loses. LT in the Destroyer armor wins, though. Give CA Superman the Super Soldier Serum, and it's a better fight.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:05 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

The Living Tribunal for the win.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:10 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
LT by himself loses. LT in the Destroyer armor wins, though. Give CA Superman the Super Soldier Serum, and it's a better fight.

I am not familiar with CA Superman, so I'm not questioning who wins, but how is the Destroyer armor even relevant?

It's my undertanding LT is above The Destroyer armor.

I'm asking out of curiosity.

By: Juk

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:11 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babajaev
Restricted

Account Restricted

i hope you are sarcastic

the OP is another asgard fanboy he probably thinks if the living tribunal had the Odin Force it would help him

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:19 PM
Babajaev is currently offline Click here to Send Babajaev a Private Message Find more posts by Babajaev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Of course he is, everyone here knows that only a Spider-Sense can save CA Supes here.

Or MA skills but then again he wouldn't need the cosmic armor...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:20 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

I don't see the Armor helping him much.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:44 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by nimbus006
I am not familiar with CA Superman, so I'm not questioning who wins, but how is the Destroyer armor even relevant?

It's my undertanding LT is above The Destroyer armor.

I'm asking out of curiosity.

Originally posted by Babajaev
i hope you are sarcastic

the OP is another asgard fanboy he probably thinks if the living tribunal had the Odin Force it would help him

Originally posted by SquallX
I don't see the Armor helping him much.
Christ almighty.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lmfao.

Poor Galan.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:51 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

Christ almighty.

Sorry dude, my sarcasm radar must've been off.

Without a vocal reference sarcasm isn't the easiest thing to decipher.

Especially, when you're not familiar with the opponent.

Shifty eyes might of helped. embarrasment

By: Juk

Last edited by nimbus006 on Nov 4th, 2011 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 05:51 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babajaev
Restricted

Account Restricted

Christ almighty.

i was talking about the OP not you so facepalm yourself again

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 06:16 PM
Babajaev is currently offline Click here to Send Babajaev a Private Message Find more posts by Babajaev Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

You did quote his post, to be fair.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 06:24 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

LT FTW

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 06:47 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i was talking about the OP not you so facepalm yourself again
Generally when you quote someone's post, the implication is that you are directing subsequent statements toward that person. In fact, this very post is a perfect example. ie. I quoted you, thus I am talking to you.

smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 06:58 PM
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

LT needs adamantium claws to pierce the armor.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 07:14 PM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babajaev
Restricted

Account Restricted

Generally when you quote someone's post, the implication is that you are directing subsequent statements toward that person. In fact, this very post is a perfect example. ie. I quoted you, thus I am talking to you.

smile

i quoted you but the only thing i said about you is " i hope you are sarcastic" since i understood it must be sarcasm but who knows? there are people who really think anything that comes from asgard is the ultimate power , then i talked about the OP

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 07:26 PM
TheLordofMurder

The part about the AD was joke; Colossus Big-C once made a thread where all the Celestials got inside the Destroyer and took on someone...

That made me laugh so hard that I couldnt even drink anything; this thread is a shout out to the one Big-C made...

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 07:43 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

I think you caught on to the joking, non serious, nature of many of my recent threads on your 1st try; well done!

thumb up

smile

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 07:50 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

i quoted you but the only thing i said about you is " i hope you are sarcastic" since i understood it must be sarcasm but who knows? there are people who really think anything that comes from asgard is the ultimate power , then i talked about the OP
So you were talking to me, after all. Glad we could work this out. thumb up

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

I think you caught on to the joking, non serious, nature of many of my recent threads on your 1st try; well done!

thumb up

smile
wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2011 09:06 PM