KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Loa vs. Hulk, Wolverine and Spider-Man

Loa vs. Hulk, Wolverine and Spider-Man
Started by: Magnon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magnon

Loa vs. Hulk, Wolverine and Spider-Man

Loa (Alani Ryan) from the New X-Men

vs.

Hulk
Wolverine
Spider-Man

The fight takes place in an indestructible cube about the size of a tennis court.

(I was going to attach a pic of Loa vs. Worthy Attuma, but seems I'm not allowed to post links yet...)

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 03:56 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Team

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 03:57 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Loa runs through them.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 04:35 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think a Hulk hand-thunderclap should still work.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 07:06 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Would his powers be enough to kill peeps with monstruous healing factor like Wolverine and Hulk?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 07:14 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Well, Loa phases through matter and energy... So I really don't see a thunderclap working. I don't think the team could really do the damage to her that she can do to them. Tagging Spiderman and Wolverine, though, would be pretty damn difficult for her - not that she's horrible in combat these days.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 07:20 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

When did she do energy?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Would his powers be enough to kill peeps with monstruous healing factor like Wolverine and Hulk?

She did perma-kill Necrosha TO zombies, and they had strong regen.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2011 08:50 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Yes, she has destroyed beings with powerful regenerative abilities before. And she can easily disintegrate stuff with Hulk-level durability (in fact, I don't think any limit to her ability has been established yet).

Originally posted by Konton
Well, Loa phases through matter and energy... So I really don't see a thunderclap working.

I don't think she can phase through energy, at least not all forms of it. For example, Dr. Doom's force field stopped her attack quite easily. That said, a thunderclap "only" produces a strong shock wave made of air and air is just a gaseous form of matter. Loa should be able to phase through that without problems. In a confined space a thunderclap would more likely disorientate or take out the team members instead of Loa.

I would say Loa wins this match. Her power set doesn't leave much chance to opponents with only physical attacks.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 03:30 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Meh. If nothing else, the team avoids her until she collapses from exhaustion.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 04:13 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Hulk tanks her attack, and punches her in the face.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 05:06 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Team wins.

Too much regen, speed, power and experience for even Loa's awesome mutant abilities.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 05:23 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hulk took a d-beam from Celestial Order- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/...orderthanos.htm and tanked it. It killed Strange and Namor

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Nov 8th, 2011 06:04 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote