KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Taskmaster VS The Gorgon (In a Sword Fight)

Taskmaster VS The Gorgon (In a Sword Fight)
Started by: wildernesss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wildernesss

Taskmaster gets prep & a week to study footage of the gorgon in action. No stone powers for gorgon.

who wins?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 11:22 AM
wildernesss is currently offline Click here to Send wildernesss a Private Message Find more posts by wildernesss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Gorgon, not sure what tasky done with a week of prep in the past but it would have to be amazing if he wants to have a chance against the gorgon.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 01:31 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I'm not sure, depends on how fast Gorgan is in comparison to Tasky's double speed...

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 09:32 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
I'm not sure, depends on how fast Gorgan is in comparison to Tasky's double speed...

Gorgons this fast:

(please log in to view the image)

The best I've seen Taskmaster do is catch darts.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 09:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Taskmaster has cOught a bullet once with his hand and deflected bullets with a chain. But he's not beating Gorgon.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:20 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Originally posted by cdtm
Gorgons this fast:

(please log in to view the image)

The best I've seen Taskmaster do is catch darts.

Tasky has got much faster feats than the dart one (bullet catching/deflecting and has moved fast enough so that people couldn't aim at him), but if Gorgon is still consistent with his machine gun deflection he probably takes this.

Actually thinking about it he is, as he sliced those bullets out of mid air in Secret Warriors...

I think the only thing that had me doubting his speed being consistent was the fight with Phobos.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 6th, 2011 10:37 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i'm curious: thor's done similar with his hammer NUMEROUS times, and against lasers. why is this considered a speed feat yet thor's isn't? darecevil has done similar tricks (can't recall machine gun fire off-hand) as well. not sure i see that feat as all that impressive. more impressive is seeing spidey actually DODGE machine gun fire. gorgon obviously must have far better speed feats than the above to have him rated so highly in the forum.....

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 12:03 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Well, he did punk Wolverine and Elektra like they were children, running circles around them. THat alone imo puts him way above Tasky speedwise.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 05:46 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Tasky has got much faster feats than the dart one (bullet catching/deflecting and has moved fast enough so that people couldn't aim at him), but if Gorgon is still consistent with his machine gun deflection he probably takes this.

Actually thinking about it he is, as he sliced those bullets out of mid air in Secret Warriors...

I think the only thing that had me doubting his speed being consistent was the fight with Phobos.
Phobos looked pretty fast in their fight tbh

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Dec 7th, 2011 05:47 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote