KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Living Tribunal Vs Every Being Under Him

The Living Tribunal Vs Every Being Under Him
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Living Tribunal Vs Every Being Under Him

Not a gaunlet, hes fighting all at the same time

The Living Tribunal

Vs

Abraxas
Chaos King
Redfex ed
The Infinity Gaunlet
The UN
Galactus FP or Black celestial Arc
Multi Eternity
The Full Pheonix Force
The Goblin Force
The Celestials, all
Dr Strange
Zom
Shuma Gorath
Cyttorak
All Cosmic Cubes
Beyonder
Molecule Man
Fulcrum
Proteige
Mad Jim Jaspers (all)
And every one else in marvel

I have returned

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 05:07 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Protégé :-X

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 05:21 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

do u think the one above all will allow lt to lose

and a hint

many one sided threads being made mods WATCH

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:30 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont think this is like spectre and presence here

I have returned

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:31 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

he's the right hand of toaa

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Re: The Living Tribunal Vs Every Being Under Him

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
And every one else in marvel

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:47 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stan5677

PIS of LT should be able to erase everybody except the fulcrum

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:55 PM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stan5677

off*

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 06:56 PM
stan5677 is currently offline Click here to Send stan5677 a Private Message Find more posts by stan5677 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Technically Protege can't be seen as being under LT, I'm however a bit confused about how we are to understand how everything turned out in the end. Did LT absorb Protege into himself (absorbing his power) or did he merely absorb him into himself to imprison Protege?

Disregarding Protege, the only one where you could argue (imo) that the LT would have a problem against is the IG.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 08:59 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Utrigita
Technically Protege can't be seen as being under LT, I'm however a bit confused about how we are to understand how everything turned out in the end. Did LT absorb Protege into himself (absorbing his power) or did he merely absorb him into himself to imprison Protege?

Disregarding Protege, the only one where you could argue (imo) that the LT would have a problem against is the IG.

Regarding the Protege, it was never really explained if he only imprisoned him within himself or if he absorbed his powers AND imprisoned him within himself.

Regarding the thread, the LT wins 10/10. Not even the IG would pose a problem.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:01 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Doom.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:11 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Doom.

Richards.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:26 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita

Goblin force>IG
UN>IG
Multi eternity=IG
MJJ>IG
Mealstrom>IG

I have returned

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:41 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by zopzop
Regarding the Protege, it was never really explained if he only imprisoned him within himself or if he absorbed his powers AND imprisoned him within himself.

Regarding the thread, the LT wins 10/10. Not even the IG would pose a problem.

Yeah that was what I thought.

In theory it could pose a problem, I'm well aware that Warlocks statement (imo) made it clear that none of the outcomes he saw after his fight with LT was pleasent. But again the IG is in theory the only thing (again imo) that can give LT a fight because we can't he certain about what Warlock saw.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:42 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Goblin force>IG
UN>IG
Multi eternity=IG
MJJ>IG
Mealstrom>IG

A matter of perspective imo.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2011 09:43 PM