KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Here`s to Scoobless and His Newborn Baby Girl!!

Here`s to Scoobless and His Newborn Baby Girl!!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here`s to Scoobless and His Newborn Baby Girl!!

Let`s all thank god she gets her looks from her mother`s side. wink Seriously though, congrats. I want PICS, man!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 01:50 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You couldn`t ask for a better guy than scoob, guys. Give it up, ya`ll.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 01:52 PM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ah, crap. Move this to the comic forum please.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 01:55 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Congrats to Scoob.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 02:03 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude, calling all old schoolers....show some love to the soul of the comic forum.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:24 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Moved.

I heard some celebrity just named their kid Kal-El. It's catching on Scoob, join the party. yes

Also, epic grats. Make her a KMC account in a few years, we'll show her the pictures of you as creepy Homer Simpson and tell her of your epic tournament victories. I'll get the globals to wave the age limit for her. It'll be great.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Congrats my main man.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:33 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sticky, for a week or at least for a day or two? Please?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:35 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Make her a KMC account in a few years, we'll show her the pictures of you as creepy Homer Simpson and tell her of your epic tournament victories. I'll get the globals to wave the age limit for her. It'll be great.
Brilliant! My daughter would love this forum! She`s ten and loved comics and MMA! Seriously! ....maybe a wave for her, too? My son is 6, he isnt old enough.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:38 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I told Scoob, no matter what he thinks now, or what he`ll do in the future, nothing will compare to being a new dad. ESPECIALLY girls. A little girl loves their father in a way no man on earth could ever possibly deserve. Total unconditional, unwaivering, genuine, trusting love. A little girl will make you want to be a better person.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:46 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

PLEASE STICKY!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:47 AM
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Congrats Scoob. One of the best dudes on this site and a respected vet.

Surprised Leonidas let you out of your cage long enough to breed, but like the immortal bard, Sir Jeff Goldblum, so eloquently mused in the treatise, Jurassic Park, "Life, uh... finds a way..."

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:52 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ that reminds me: just re-watched The Fly again after like 6-7 years..... still awesome

congrats on the brundly-baby too

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:55 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is leo luring men into cages again?..... Dude, I thought we had a talk about that. You said you`d ONLY lure children from now on.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:58 AM
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Brilliant! My daughter would love this forum! She`s ten and loved comics and MMA! Seriously! ....maybe a wave for her, too? My son is 6, he isnt old enough.
You have kids? embarrasment

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 06:59 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Welcome to the club Scoob. Sleep whenever you can.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 07:08 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Laminator_X
lol....honestly, I`d pay anything to go back and relive those moments of me and my infant son up just bonding at 3am. I miss those sweet soft "I`m about to wake up and pitch a *****" grunts a minute or so before they wake.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Dec 10th, 2011 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 07:20 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Laminator_X
Originally posted by Mindset
You have kids? embarrasment
Yep. 2 boys, one girl. Well, she`s like a step daughter...great little girl. But in my eyes, she`s my daughter. The only thing better than the love of a daughter is the love of a step daughter....blood related kids have some natural ingrained something that makes them love you, but a step daughter you first met at 6....when they adore you, it REALLY means something. You seem shocked?

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Dec 10th, 2011 at 07:27 AM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 07:25 AM
Mindset

I can't imagine that you are influencing our future leaders.

It's a scary thought.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 07:35 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Congrats Scoobs, you have a new light in your house, may you have an amazing future with your new baby girl.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2011 07:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote