KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supergirl & Blackfire Vs Caiera & Red She-Hulk

Supergirl & Blackfire Vs Caiera & Red She-Hulk
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Supergirl & Blackfire Vs Caiera & Red She-Hulk

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 10:28 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

I think one team lacks the versatility to compete with the other team.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 11:00 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enzeru
I think one team lacks the versatility to compete with the other team.

How so? BF has strength, speed, energy manipulation, etc..

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 11:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Originally posted by Prep-Man
How so? BF has strength, speed, energy manipulation, etc..

And that version of Red She-Hulk does not have much more besides her strenght which was strong enough to destroy a planet, when she collided with World Breaker Hulk.

Strenght alone is not enough in such fights. That's the reason why Hulk loses most of his fights to Superman, since he simply lacks the versatility.
It probably would be out of character for Supergirl to use her Heat Vision to cut through Red She-Hulk, but I actually see it being possible, if she is really forced to and even if she simply manages to cut Red's legs off, it should be more then enough to immobilize her even more and render her useless.

And I'm sure there are more then enough DC fanboys outthere, who would even try to argue that Supergirl is physically strong enough to take Red's punches and also destroy a planet while punching someone too :-7
I don't even want to imagine this fight on Comicvine. That would be a pure, ridiculous DC fanwank fest.

"Kara wins, eheheh"
"Kara solos, ehehe"
"Kara easily, ehehehehe"
"I call the characters by their real names, because I think I'm one of their friends, ehehe"

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 12:39 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Robinson actually gave Kara a pretty big push at the end of his JLA run. Going toe to toe with Ultraman was pretty impressive, IMO.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 12:43 PM
Enzeru

Robinson actually gave Kara a pretty big push at the end of his JLA run. Going toe to toe with Ultraman was pretty impressive, IMO.

And Wonder Girl went toe on toe with Superboy-Prime and had the upperhand. Does that mean that Wonder Girl now can do what Superboy-Prime did in the past? I don't think so.

Comic writers are stupid. They may have good, or hell maybe even very good ideas from time to time, but most of the time they come up with bullshit ... and in my opinion DC is on the top of it.

And to this fight. Yeah, I think team 1 wins, because they have the versatility on their side, mainly because of the flight. Additionally to that they have the speed advantage.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2012 01:26 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Team 2

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 12:36 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Enzeru And Wonder Girl went toe on toe with Superboy-Prime and had the upperhand. Does that mean that Wonder Girl now can do what Superboy-Prime did in the past? I don't think so. Comic writers are stupid. They may have good, or hell maybe even very good ideas from time to time, but most of the time they come up with bullshit ... and in my opinion DC is on the top of it. And to this fight. Yeah, I think team 1 wins, because they have the versatility on their side, mainly because of the flight. Additionally to that they have the speed advantage.

wonder girl isnt on the same level as kara.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 12:39 AM
guy222
With my gal

t2

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 10:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Can team 2 fly?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 10:47 PM
Enzeru

wonder girl isnt on the same level as kara.

Never said she was. Just that the writers sometimes come up with weird fights and Wonder Girl beating the crap out of Superboy-Prime is in my opinion less believable than Supergirl going toe on toe with Ultraman.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2012 11:04 PM