KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Living Tribunal vs Carnivean

Living Tribunal vs Carnivean
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Living Tribunal vs Carnivean

mad stick out tongue wink big grin

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 27th, 2012 03:54 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

LT

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 1st, 2012 01:28 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Carnivean.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 09:53 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kevdude
The Hooded Man

Carnivean also.

The Word

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 11:59 AM
kevdude is currently offline Click here to Send kevdude a Private Message Find more posts by kevdude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

WTH is carnivean?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 12:05 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supergirl villain. A vampire with the Presence's power.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 12:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

LT FTW

And thanks friends for the input

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 09:16 PM
Senor Cage

Anyone have those pics?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 10:59 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

LT for me as well.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 11:01 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Anyone have those pics?

What pics? Of Carnivean? Is there some specific ones? I can steal them from Comicvine :P

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 11:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Carnivean had the Presence's power. Only way he loses if he fights dumb. But, yeah, I'd like to see more of him.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 11:21 PM
guy222
With my gal

i can post em after the grammys

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 12th, 2012 11:55 PM
Glorificus

Feats-wise, what has Carnivean done?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 03:24 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Having the power of the Presence or "God" doesn't make you = to Presence or "God".

In the technical sense, Spectre has the power of God at his disposal, albeit to a certain degree.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 03:27 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Carnivean was not a 'true' supreme being. Three earth angels (who represented the feminine side of God) were able to match and ultimately defeat him.

LT strikes me as much more omnipotent (if that makes sense.) He wins.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 13th, 2012 05:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 01:56 AM
Glorificus

LT is pretty much as high as it gets before getting into wacky Pre-retcon Beyonder/HOTU territory...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 02:30 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

LT, the two Titans in Lucifer had the power of the Presence two but Lucifer beat them, and LT is generally considered above Lucifer

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 02:21 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote