KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Squirrel Girl

Batman vs Squirrel Girl
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Batman vs Squirrel Girl

how's this go down? confused

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 04:19 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 04:20 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Newjak

so, Bat-Kick to the nuts then? confused

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 04:25 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

No. Squirrel Kick to his nuts through his Batskull.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 05:56 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Omniverse explodes.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:03 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Batman's on a five month losing streak since the reboot with no impressive feats and you put him up against Squirrel Girl? Sheesh. Give him a fight he has a chance at... like Fancy Dan.

(please log in to view the image)

... Fancy Dan takes the slight majority. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:03 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman's on a five month losing streak since the reboot with no impressive feats and you put him up against Squirrel Girl? Sheesh. Give him a fight he has a chance at... like Fancy Dan.

You're a known batman hater srank. Your opinion doesn't matters.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:12 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by abhilegend

You're a known batman hater srank. Your opinion doesn't matters.

I'm not a hater, I'm just not an unabashed fanboy Bat apologist who thinks "lawl BAAAAAAAAAAAAATKICK!" is funny. That shits for casuals and civies who don't actual read comics.

There is a difference. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:15 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

I'm not a hater, I'm just not an unabashed fanboy Bat apologist who thinks "lawl BAAAAAAAAAAAAATKICK!" is funny. That shits for casuals and civies who don't actual read comics.

There is a difference. cool

Hey, don't look at me. I'm not even a batman fan much less a fanboy. Street level guys are your forte, you reign superme there. My post was meant as humourous, don't take it as anything offending.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:24 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Classic Squirrel Girl caught Ironman off guard and downed him during Inertial Dampener trials. Then proceeded to defeat Doom at his own game.

She's just too much.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:28 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sg stomps.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by abhilegend
Hey, don't look at me. I'm not even a batman fan much less a fanboy. Street level guys are your forte, you reign superme there. My post was meant as humourous, don't take it as anything offending.

My post was meant as humourous too. wink

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 06:38 PM
iceman24567

Safe to say you are just low balling again thumb down

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 07:06 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Geez, Squirrel Girl defeats guys like Thanos...Batman doesn't stand a chance. smile

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 07:20 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman is the only person Squirrel Girl loses to

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 07:59 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Because she's too busy laughing?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:01 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Silent Master
Because she's too busy laughing?

Did Batman tell her about what happened the last time he fought Scarecrow?

Because that's a funny joke.

evil face

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 08:05 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone wins.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2012 10:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote