KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Minion vs Deaths Head

Minion vs Deaths Head
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Minion vs Deaths Head

Using the "latest versions" clause..

How does Minion do against "current" Deaths Head?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 05:42 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

So, big Transformers-style DHI vs. regular DHII.

Much as I enjoy the original, he's still outclassed and lacking feats. Hell, Beast was giving him the business briefly in the S.W.O.R.D. book. Can't heal, diverse but ultimately underwhelming arsenal, etc.

Unless he pulls some ridiculous Unicron astral plane BS. Then I guess he wins via Stupidity Force.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:08 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

If we use his UK Transformers run, he was shaking up pretty powerful Transformers..

Especially Galvatron. He went toe to toe with Piranacon underwater (Think about how strong gestalts are), and was winning, even shrugging off a direct punch, yet Deaths Head staggered him.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:17 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Gah, yeah, you have a point. He's still just more one-dimensional. I can't say that I can refute your point, I'm just not fully swayed. I think there's Transformers that Minion would turn to scrap too, size difference or not (not all of them, mind you).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 06:21 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I almost wanted to say "You mean DH.3?" but I guess giiant DH is the most current...and I would have to dig out my copy of sword to recheck,cause all I can recall is the little dragon burning his eye out.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2012 09:39 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

So Digi:

What did you think of Minions and Death Heads fight in the comic?

The thing that bugged me, was DH1 was standing there and slugging it out toe to toe with him, when in the UK Transformers-verse he fought more like a ninja. He'd use his agility, dodge attacks, and crack someone in the head. Against Shockwave, he certainly didn't stand there trading fire, he ran and set up a trap..

And he had some overpowered weapons he didn't use either, like this on e weapon he fired at Bumblebee, and it simply made him fall apart into pieces. Probably nano tech or something...

I'm not saying DH would have beaten Minion, I'm just saying it was a very bad portrayal..

Not to mention, DH's been decapitated before and was able to remotely make his body fight on, yet when Minion decaps him it kills him, but I guess that's a nitpick...

Last edited by cdtm on Mar 9th, 2012 at 09:45 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 09:43 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
So Digi:

What did you think of Minions and Death Heads fight in the comic?

The thing that bugged me, was DH1 was standing there and slugging it out toe to toe with him, when in the UK Transformers-verse he fought more like a ninja. He'd use his agility, dodge attacks, and crack someone in the head. Against Shockwave, he certainly didn't stand there trading fire, he ran and set up a trap..

And he had some overpowered weapons he didn't use either, like this on e weapon he fired at Bumblebee, and it simply made him fall apart into pieces. Probably nano tech or something...

I'm not saying DH would have beaten Minion, I'm just saying it was a very bad portrayal..

Not to mention, DH's been decapitated before and was able to remotely make his body fight on, yet when Minion decaps him it kills him, but I guess that's a nitpick...

It wasn't just decapitation. He pretty much instantly assimilated him too.

I thought the fight was fairly accurate; DH doesn't pose a legit threat to Minion. However, like you, I thought DH deserved a better showing.

Last edited by Digi on Mar 9th, 2012 at 11:52 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:24 PM
Flyattractor

Need to reorder that mini.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2012 11:32 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote