KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Snowbird Vs WW Hulk

Snowbird Vs WW Hulk
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Snowbird Vs WW Hulk

All out war. who wins?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Snow bird...and with relative esse too

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 02:28 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Snow bird...and with relative esse too

How and why?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 04:06 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

hulk

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:09 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Hulk wins, one thunderclap and it's all over.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 11:32 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

It's always the thunderclap.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 12:27 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Stoic
How and why?

She transforms into any one of the great beasts and destroys him....snowbirds has defeated pantheons, this hulk wankage is too much

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 05:18 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Snowbird .

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 05:32 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

All out war with someone who can possibly morph into any number of great beasts? Yeah ok... Not even Pak would give Hulk a win in that scenario.

Last edited by dmills on Jul 1st, 2012 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 09:33 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

he prolly would

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 09:44 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Could Hulk take out Snowbird in her base form?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 09:45 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yep

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 09:49 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I assume it takes some time for Snowbird to power up, too, correct?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 09:51 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

it's takes her less time than it takes Bruce to amp his strength....so no it wouldn't be an issue

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 10:38 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Legitimately curious as I'm not overly familiar with Snowbird.

I do know enough that her powered form would or should be beyond Hulk, but not whether or not she can amp to those levels before Hulk is able to take her out.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 10:40 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Legitimately curious as I'm not overly familiar with Snowbird.

I do know enough that her powered form would or should be beyond Hulk, but not whether or not she can amp to those levels before Hulk is able to take her out.

Check out incredible hercules God squad arc during the chaos saga, even atum couldn't help her out...she was tanking multiple pantheons (key word pantheons) solo...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2012 10:44 PM
iceman24567

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Could Hulk take out Snowbird in her base form?
Nah not happening. Snow Bird is more than just a shape shifter.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 01:58 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Sin I AM
it's takes her less time than it takes Bruce to amp his strength....so no it wouldn't be an issue

Error. The Hulk can go to World Breaker and beyond in instants as seen in the Dark Dimension, it all depends on if he is willing to let go. The Hulk would pop her with one hit. Sorry but there is a difference between wankage and truth, and the truth is despite these great beasts, and their crazy appearances, they have not once shown that they have had the ability to obliterate planets with one punch. Could the Hulk have gotten stronger than even Paks projections? Hell yeah. You do realize that his battle with Betty could have also been him still holding back. It's his wife after all.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 02:10 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Originally posted by Stoic
Error. The Hulk can go to World Breaker and beyond in instants as seen in the Dark Dimension, it all depends on if he is willing to let go. The Hulk would pop her with one hit. Sorry but there is a difference between wankage and truth, and the truth is despite these great beasts, and their crazy appearances, they have not once shown that they have had the ability to obliterate planets with one punch. Could the Hulk have gotten stronger than even Paks projections? Hell yeah. You do realize that his battle with Betty could have also been him still holding back. It's his wife after all.

^Ignorance is bliss huh laughing

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 02:14 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Am interested to know what the forum thinks on this. If a thread is about a specific character (in this case, WW Hulk), are other versions of the character allowed (WB Hulk)?

Its a bit of a problem, because obviously Hulk can amp his strength, and therefore, WW Hulk can then become WB Hulk, and this thread becomes WB Hulk vs Snowbird.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2012 02:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote