KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emma vs Superman

Emma vs Superman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Emma vs Superman

Superman takes Thor place in fighting Emma Frost possessed by the force. Can Superman exceed where Thor failed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

No, but he does better.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:38 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I wonder how good Emma's regen in that diamond form truly is.

Because she's going to get smashed quite a bit.

Superman's fist > Mjolnir strike.

The heat from Superman's heat vision probably shouldn't bother something like the phoenix, but Supes heat vision inherently provides a shit ton of concussive power as well, and that should help reduce Emma down to smaller particles.

She's too slow to land, and its not like Superman's going to tire anytime soon if there's some sun light shining on him.

But. Meh. I'll just say she'll eventually win after a very very long time where Supes is thoroughly expended.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:41 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Quicksilver is faster than her.

Superman could potentially take this, if he scatters her pieces far enough. Of course, he would have to realise that he can't just keep smashing her over and over first.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:45 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Not sure if serious

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:47 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Superman could potentially take this, if he scatters her pieces far enough. Of course, he would have to realise that he can't just keep smashing her over and over first.

Anyway, back to reason. Superman would probably do worse than Thor here. There would be no "inexplicable psychic stress from reading a God's mind" thing to make the fight seem like it could end any other way that it should for even a moment.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:50 AM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Not sure if serious

Originally posted by Dream Stuff

Anyway, back to reason. Superman would probably do worse than Thor here. There would be no "inexplicable psychic stress from reading a God's mind" thing to make the fight seem like it could end any other way that it should for even a moment.

Jeez, guys...

Although, Quicksilver WAS faster than her. The rest was a joke though.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:51 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I swear, in my works of fiction, speed is always actually going to be a consistently operating mechanic.

Not some shit where the glacier class (e.g. hulk) character can barely land on the trickster class (e.g. Spidey), yet inexplicably can land all day on the lightning bruiser (e.g. Gladiator) at will. Ohhh if your reflexes are only say 25% greater than the Glacier, you'll be just fine! You can dodge all day! But what's this?? Your reflexes are thousands of times superior?? Too much! It's like some magic recipe overdone. 404 not found error! Word wrap turned on in Microsoft Word! Back to square one, and you become too slow to dodge.

Last edited by CosmicComet on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 03:51 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jeez, guys...

Although, Quicksilver WAS faster than her. The rest was a joke though.

Ha. Sorry, holmes. I'm too drunk to take a joke.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:14 AM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

There's no way someone who's noticeably stronger, thousands upon thousands of times faster, and has mental resistance AT LEAST as powerful as Thor's is suddenly going to lose QUICKER however.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:23 AM
PillarofOsiris

Another fail thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:24 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Originally posted by CosmicComet
I swear, in my works of fiction, speed is always actually going to be a consistently operating mechanic.

Not some shit where the glacier class (e.g. hulk) character can barely land on the trickster class (e.g. Spidey), yet inexplicably can land all day on the lightning bruiser (e.g. Gladiator) at will. Ohhh if your reflexes are only say 25% greater than the Glacier, you'll be just fine! You can dodge all day! But what's this?? Your reflexes are thousands of times superior?? Too much! It's like some magic recipe overdone. 404 not found error! Word wrap turned on in Microsoft Word! Back to square one, and you become too slow to dodge.

I feel your pain brother

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:26 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

I don't like random name changes that have no relation to past ones.

too jarring.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:28 AM
guy222
With my gal

emma

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:34 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Emma mind rapes.

At least she should, considering the Phoenix Force should be boosting her already originally elite TP skills.

Last edited by Glorificus on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 04:56 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:52 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Hmm...Totally see Supes shattering Emma and then using a combination of his super speed and or super breath to scatter the pieces.

But then again the P5 are uber tough. So bah.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 04:59 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Emma in a high heel stump, with a jazz of verbal abuse.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 05:19 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by "Id"
Emma in a high heel stump, with a jazz of verbal abuse.
thumb up

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 06:39 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

She won't win telepathically, but her regen should be sufficient to keep her going long enough to put him down.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 06:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Phoenix emma is a fail as a telepath. Even rulk who has no "telepathic barriers" as xemnu said is ignoring her full telepathic commands

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...avengers281.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...avengers282.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...avengers283.jpg

If she tried to enter superman's mind, this is what is going to happen to her

(please log in to view the image)

Superman would definitely do better than puny godlings.

Last edited by abhilegend on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 08:35 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2012 08:31 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote