KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Dormammu

Odin vs Dormammu
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Odin vs Dormammu

Odin at best vs Dormammu at best, battle takes place in Dormammus dimension who wins this how and why?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 10:44 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hmm...

Dormammu.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 10:45 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Dormammu.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 10:45 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

I'm pretty sure this has been done at least 5 times already.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 10:48 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

^^ No it hasnt searched it as well !!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2012 10:52 PM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

In Dormmy's dimension, most likely he wins.

In neutral territory though, I'd give Odin the majority.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:04 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

What is Odin "at his best?" Does he get his full gear, or are we simply going by his best feats (no gear included)?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:07 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I assume it's Odin under his own power, barring external amps or artifacts.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:09 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Dormammu wins in or out of his dimension

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:09 AM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Harbinger
What is Odin "at his best?" Does he get his full gear, or are we simply going by his best feats (no gear included)?

Yeah anything he can use at his disposal to win etc..So yeah full gear i guess and best feats etc..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:10 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I assume it's Odin under his own power, barring external amps or artifacts.
If that's the case, slight edge to Dormy.

EDIT: Given the above, Odin.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:11 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by ozz81
Yeah anything he can use at his disposal to win etc..So yeah full gear i guess and best feats etc..

Full gear as well?

Well, that changes thing as technically anything in Asgard be considered "gear" he could call to himself.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:12 AM
PillarofOsiris

PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by bbrem123
Dormammu wins in or out of his dimension

He doesn't beat Odin on neutral grounds nor in Asgard.

leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

they were portrayed as relative equals in the chess playing annual, sort of both sides of the coin. i've also considered them pretty much equal if both have access to their full powers. but yeah, this has been done a LOT.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:16 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ozz81

thumb up Yeah definatly, plus dormammu i think hes weaker out of his own realm etc...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:18 AM
ozz81

yeah fair enuff , when i searched couldnt find a thing..But they dont state the location or context of the battle etc most are mixed for eg odin zues vs dormammu etc

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:20 AM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Considering how Odin beat Mephisto in the latter's own realm , by BFRing his @$$ to a limbo dimension , I'd say a pretty convingcing argument needs to be made why Dormy would win in his realm .

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:21 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Considering how Odin beat Mephisto in the latter's own realm , by BFRing his @$$ to a limbo dimension , I'd say a pretty convingcing argument needs to be made why Dormy would win in his realm .

Well, Mephisto, for whatever reason, likes to job in his own realm to serve his own means. I don't recall Odin beating Mephisto in his own realm, though, unless you're recalling the events of that one What-If.

I do, however, recall Odin forcibly taking the soul of Jake Olsen and sending it to TOAA/God, though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:24 AM
Igniz
I reign supreme!

Dormammu wins in the Dark Dimension.Odin wins in Asgard.In a neutral setting, it would probably be a stalemate between them.

I'm the CEO of NEST!
Respect Chaos King Fear The Dread Dormammu Surtur Carnivore

Old Post Jul 25th, 2012 12:36 AM
Igniz is currently offline Click here to Send Igniz a Private Message Find more posts by Igniz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote