KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surtur vs Uatu

Surtur vs Uatu
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
guy222
With my gal

Surtur vs Uatu

mad

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 09:46 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Surtur

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 10:23 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Aren't Watchers supposed to be above Skyfathers?

I've always thought of them as in that Tier between Celestrial and Skyfather.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 10:40 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Glorificus
Aren't Watchers supposed to be above Skyfathers?

I've always thought of them as in that Tier between Celestrial and Skyfather.

I'd even go so far as to say they are on the same tier as Celestials. (besides that Rulk showing). In that Fantastic Four comic is was almost implied that the Watchers COULD HAVE defended themselves from the Celestials if they had wanted to. And Exitar had to build up energy for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in order to kill their leader, who was going to reform anyway.

Then again, I don't think I put Celestials as high as other people on this site do. If they had remained at the powers levels they were in the old school Thor comics, then yeah, I'd put them up there where everyone else does, but they seem to have been getting nerfed lately. Personally, I don't put a standard Celestial above or even equal to Galactus (assuming Galactus consumed a planet).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 10:52 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'd even go so far as to say they are on the same tier as Celestials. (besides that Rulk showing). In that Fantastic Four comic is was almost implied that the Watchers COULD HAVE defended themselves from the Celestials if they had wanted to. And Exitar had to build up energy for THOUSANDS OF YEARS in order to kill their leader, who was going to reform anyway.

Then again, I don't think I put Celestials as high as other people on this site do. If they had remained at the powers levels they were in the old school Thor comics, then yeah, I'd put them up there where everyone else does, but they seem to have been getting nerfed lately. Personally, I don't put a standard Celestial above or even equal to Galactus (assuming Galactus consumed a planet).

You realize that it wasn't just the Rulk fiasco? Quasar had a pissed off Rogue Watcher on his knees before the Stranger interrupted their battle.

Doom, with Aaron the Rogue Watcher's power, strained himself to the limit to bust one of IW's FFs (the backlash severely wrecked IW AND Doom, his armor was damaged).

There's probably other examples that I'm forgetting but you get the point.

Surtur should crush him, assuming Uatu doesn't flee for his life.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2012 11:15 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Does Surtur Have his Ts?

That's my answer

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 01:23 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by zopzop
You realize that it wasn't just the Rulk fiasco? Quasar had a pissed off Rogue Watcher on his knees before the Stranger interrupted their battle.

Doom, with Aaron the Rogue Watcher's power, strained himself to the limit to bust one of IW's FFs (the backlash severely wrecked IW AND Doom, his armor was damaged).

There's probably other examples that I'm forgetting but you get the point.

Surtur should crush him, assuming Uatu doesn't flee for his life.

What does that say about the Hulk's strength, and his ability to pop Sue's force fields? whistle shifty

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 01:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

U think u can't lowball celestisls worse than watchers?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 04:34 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Imma say Uatu.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 06:06 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

appears surtur has twilight again

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 08:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

I say Surtur. Uatu wouldnd even want that fight.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2012 08:45 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thumb up

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 9th, 2012 11:21 PM
golem370

He killed Aron

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:26 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

yes he did

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 02:35 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by guy222
appears surtur has twilight again

Is he Team Jacob or Team Edward?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 03:05 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

big grin

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 10th, 2012 07:31 PM