KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vampire Jubilee vs Batman

Vampire Jubilee vs Batman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Vampire Jubilee vs Batman

Batman doesn't have any gadgets for this fight. Who wins.?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 05:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Jubilee.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 05:30 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Jubes makes Batman kill himself with that like totally rad 90's speak.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 05:32 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Batman has too much experience for Jubilee to win this.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:05 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But what can Batman do to put Jubilee down? He has no stakes, no silver, no gas, just his bare hands (am assuming he doesn't even have his suit. as he has many gadgets hidden in it).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:08 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Without the suit Bruce is still Batman, but I'm assuming that he has it here. His MA abilities are being overlooked here, as well as his escape artist abilities, and logically brilliant mind. I would also assume that he could use area effects/objects to use to his advantage. If Batman can beat Solomon Grundy, and various others out of his weight class, I can't see why he wouldn't be able to beat Lee.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:15 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Yeah, I assumed no suit (due to the little tricks he puts in it), but what could he do?

Choke her out? She's stronger, faster, with a HF to boot. Skills are obv Batman's...but she could tank whatever he throws at her. Pressure point attacks, perhaps? Don't forget, Grundy isn't exactly the smartest cookie in the tin....at least Jubes had a bit of MA training as part of the X-men. And I assumed it was a neutral empty battlefield.

Just my reasoning as to how Jubes wins.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 06:35 AM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In a forum fight with no comic favoritism(like for Wolverine, Cap, or Batman), Jubilee should take a majority. She's stronger, faster, more durable, HF, and she's not only had years of training with Logan and the X-Men, but her new vampire family as well. All of whom are samurai/ninja who have centuries of combat experience and have been training her rigorously since she found them not long after she turned. Just recently she held her own against a guy who almost took down that entire clan's master, who was a better fighter than all of the other vampires.

She also let herself get stabbed so she could get within striking distance, so Batman will have a hard time even hurting her.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:04 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
In a forum fight with no comic favoritism(like for Wolverine, Cap, or Batman), Jubilee should take a majority. She's stronger, faster, more durable, HF, and she's not only had years of training with Logan and the X-Men, but her new vampire family as well. All of whom are samurai/ninja who have centuries of combat experience and have been training her rigorously since she found them not long after she turned. Just recently she held her own against a guy who almost took down that entire clan's master, who was a better fighter than all of the other vampires.

She also let herself get stabbed so she could get within striking distance, so Batman will have a hard time even hurting her.

sad

This sucks. They killed off Jubilee, too? Jean Grey, Xavier, Sabretooth ...

Well, Sabretooth, at least, was overdue ...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:46 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
sad

This sucks. They killed off Jubilee, too? Jean Grey, Xavier, Sabretooth ...

Well, Sabretooth, at least, was overdue ...

Actually I think her new makeover is an improvement. After all she was Marvel's version of Robin. Well that's the feeling I got the minute I saw her.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, I assumed no suit (due to the little tricks he puts in it), but what could he do?

Choke her out? She's stronger, faster, with a HF to boot. Skills are obv Batman's...but she could tank whatever he throws at her. Pressure point attacks, perhaps? Don't forget, Grundy isn't exactly the smartest cookie in the tin....at least Jubes had a bit of MA training as part of the X-men. And I assumed it was a neutral empty battlefield.

Just my reasoning as to how Jubes wins.

Yeah you're likely right. I'm just pro Batman after playing the Arkham City game a few times.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 07:59 AM
Q99

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
sad

This sucks. They killed off Jubilee, too?

She didn't get killed off- she let herself get stabbed so she could get close and knowing she'd get better, Wolverine-style.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 08:10 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Yeah, I thought I made it clear enough.

Basically the guy was a monster with a sword, so she let herself get stabbed and slid down the blade, then she was too close and the sword couldn't be used anymore and she went to work.

Then he ran off. But since he didn't stab her in the heart(she was fast enough to avoid that), she kinda just yanked the sword out and was okay.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 08:15 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

You guys misunderstand.

What I mean is that, being a vampire, Jubilee is no longer a living breathing person. She died to become some "undead" creature as opposed to the human being (or human mutant being?) that she used to be last I read X-Men.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 08:25 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Oh, well technically they "killed" her.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 08:30 AM
Trackz

Before his massive upgrade, Andrew Bennet made it pretty clear he could take out Batman easily just using his ability to turn to mist. Since Jubilee can do the same, I see no reason why she won't win.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 11:24 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastagambit
king of thieves

Batman with no gadgets lose.
He would have to get in close to fight her and with no stakes she would keep getting up from his hits. Any opportunity she gets in close all she has to do is bite him and it's over.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2012 01:38 PM
mastagambit is currently offline Click here to Send mastagambit a Private Message Find more posts by mastagambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote