KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pepper Potts vs. Mary Jane Watson (plus bonus fight)

Pepper Potts vs. Mary Jane Watson (plus bonus fight)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Pepper Potts vs. Mary Jane Watson (plus bonus fight)

(please log in to view the image)

vs.

Not a "who is hotter" contest because we obviously know who'd win. H2H fight.

The winner fights powerless Jean Grey. No TP, TK or Phoenix Force, but she retains the martial skills she got in First Class (telepathically absorbed Colleen Wing's and Misty Knight's skills).

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 11:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Jean grey solo's.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 11:07 PM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Pepper wins round 1

I can't say for round two...

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 11:10 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

What kind of training did Pepper get?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 11:10 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

That's a good question. She beat Madame Masque and has a repulsor node in her chest that enhanced her somewhat. Whether that enhancement is beyond human limitations or not is unknown.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2012 11:17 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Mary Jane. At least if this is her from her early years.
(I'm assuming everyone is around early 20s here, because that's about how old Jean Gray was in 1st class, and about how old I remember Mary Jane being "reset" to a couple years ago after her marriage to Peter was dissolved via company mandate.)

Barring everything else, she was trained and performed regularly as a dancer. Unless there's something I don't about Pepper, Mary Jane would be more physically fit, stronger, and have better endurance.

I'd give Mary Jane 4/10 against Jean. Jean has a good enough physique to look at, but I've never seen her do anything particularly physical, and her now long-ingrained habit of constantly relying on her mental powers would make her slow and awkward in a fight. I have to give Jean the edge based on the idea that she's received some formal fight training.

I wouldn't do so otherwise.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 12:08 AM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Re: Pepper Potts vs. Mary Jane Watson (plus bonus fight)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not a "who is hotter" contest because we obviously know who'd win.

We do?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 06:31 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes. MJ is most of the time drawn hotter than Pepper, she's a supermodel after all.

But if we were talking about the movie versions, then Gwyneth > Kirsten hands down stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 20th, 2012 06:58 AM