KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Worldbreaker Hulk vs Team Thor

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Team Thor
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Team Thor

WBH

vs

Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Eric Masterson Thunderstrike
Kevin Masterson Thunderstrike
Red Norvell
Classic Hercules with Mace
Perun
Ultimate Thor
The Warriors Three
Heimdall
Sif
Tyr
Dargo Ktor
Ares (Marvel)

No BFR

Fight in a closed arena the size of NYC.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 11:18 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Team would have to fight systematically and like a trained unit utilizing a variety of exotic powers to win this. WBH could on average, oneshot literally oneshot kill any member of that team....many of whom without even touching......

Unless the team goes really exotic from the get go (And these are Thors so with CIS on that is highly unlikely). WBH wins

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 11:40 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Exactly.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 11:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Is Thor's Fail Aura on?

Old Post Jan 14th, 2013 11:52 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Red Norvell who is exactly like Thor, and Dargo Ktor. So basically we have 3 Mojlner 1 Stormbreaker and two Thundstrike mace empowered by Odin, Last time I check Thor and BRB combine their hammers to rip all hole through reality yeah this team rips Hulk in half.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:00 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keiththegreat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Red Norvell who is exactly like Thor, and Dargo Ktor. So basically we have 3 Mojlner 1 Stormbreaker and two Thundstrike mace empowered by Odin, Last time I check Thor and BRB combine their hammers to rip all hole through reality yeah this team rips Hulk in half.

Perun is also roughly Thor's equal. So is Herc with the Mace.

Last edited by keiththegreat on Jan 15th, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:15 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk by himself punched a hole in time and this was Savage Hulk. confused

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:22 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I think you're slightly off Darkone. When the Thor Corp memebers got down they bolstered the walls that held the multiverse together. Thor had been doing stuff like shattering reality by himself back in the day.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:40 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Beta Ray Bill one shots Thor to improve the team's chances. He takes over as team leader.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:55 AM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Beta Ray Bill one shots Thor to improve the team's chances. He takes over as team leader.
Beta bites Hulk's eyes out.

Hulk now can't see. Somehow manages to kill Thor's unconscious body before getting torn in half though

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:57 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Beta bites Hulk's eyes out.

Hulk now can't see. Somehow manages to kill Thor's unconscious body before getting torn in half though

(please log in to view the image)

shameful.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 12:59 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Neither Red norvel nor Dargo Ktor have any thing indicating they would survive a direct hit from WBH. Quite frankly based on average potrayals no one on that team would. A good portion of them wouldnt even need to be hit to get killed. A solid thunderclap would likely devastate the field annihilating a good portion of them. A non worldbreaker green scar was able to thunderclap ko a Rulk highly amped of Hulks energy.....The astronomically more powerful WBH present in this thread would be able to do much worse to that team with a similar attack.

BFR is off and CIS is on. This does not bode well for the team at all.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 01:36 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Unless they try to wrestle him down, this team is packing too much power and versatility to lose.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:07 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Save Thor and his godblast, the team doesnt really pack the kind of upper end power needed to put him down though. A good portion of them will be fodder and killed almost as afterthoughts....

Versatility is perhaps an option but BFR is off and these guys arent exactly going to be spamming esoteric attacks...even then its questionable as to exactly what attacks would be effective.

Not sure how they can be the favorites here tbh.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:49 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Most of the team is fodder and most of the team doesn't pack the power to really get WBH to notice them. It could easily be Hulk laughing them off and taking them out easily in a melee. That said, the means to win are there and if he wanted to, Thor can handle him on his own. Just not with hammer smacks.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:58 AM
Naija boy

CIS off fan controlled Thor might have a shot at it (staying the hell away from WBH while using complex power combinations never before utilized on panel). However other than such an unlikely scenario, its gonna a be a very short night.

Out of the 14 or so members of that team I count at least 11 or 12 who I can definitively say would be outright killed by the shockwaves of even missed WBH attack. The only other two or three who have the feats to support surviving are BRB and Thor (perhaps Herc) and even they would go down easily to a direct hit . (Heck it could seriously be argued based on the performances of far far weaker thunderclaps that one well placed thunderclap from HOTM hulk could take out the whole team).

Then offensively, only Thor has the feats to show that he can even hurt WBH at all. Without BFR and without CIS turned off this would quickly turn into a massacre.

Last edited by Naija boy on Jan 15th, 2013 at 03:36 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 03:31 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

CIS off fan controlled Thor in my hands would make this spite of the worst kind. I did beat CIS off Thanos with that Thor stick out tongue

This will be a massacre no matter what side wins. Because the teams has so much fodder on it. That said, they never mattered to begin with. This is basically Thor and Brb vs Hulk like you said. Herc doesn't have the versatility needed for this match so he gets counted among the fodder.

It wouldn't take anything too overly exotic to win though. BFR is battle field removal. Thor could wrap him a whirlwind right infront of everyones noses and keep him suspended in midair for an indefinite amount of time. Neutralizing him.

If that seems to cheap, then he can also stay in the air and drain him into a weaker form. He's employed distance range spamming before against threats where melee was a bad idea (void being the most recent that I know of) and he's used Mjolnir to rapidly siphon green glowing radiation before also. Then redirect into a magic blast with 10x the power. No real need to shoot him into space with a tornado then watch him float helplessly and throw Mjolnir at him 3X the speed of light or anything. He's got other ways to deal with him.

This also gives me a good feeling:

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1296340368

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 04:51 AM
Naija boy

With a fan controlled surfer i would take it to Odin.lol

BFR is off though. Moreover I don't see Thors whirlwind as having any effect on WBh. Certainly not forcefully moving against his will when he is braced or restricting his movement when he is actually trying to move.

Since BFR is turned off then yeah the easiest way for Thor to win would be via draining....but he is certainly not Likely to go that route before mixing it up and getting in range of a thunderclap or the shockwave from a WBh attack ( which can be > planet wide and hence across the whole battlefield). Heck against hulk he is Not likely to go that route at all . if he survives the shockwave( which save his highest end feats is being generous) he won't be in any shape to continue putting up serious resistance. And heaven help him if WBh actually
lands punch.. stick out tongue.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:11 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Naija boy
BFR is off though. Moreover I don't see Thors whirlwind as having any effect on WBh. Certainly not forcefully moving against his will when he is braced or restricting his movement when he is actually trying to move.

Thor's whirlwinds and other weather based powers have affected, controlled, and harmed power far beyond Hulk's. It was one of his whirlwind force fields that contained the Null Bomb (Capable of wiping out 1/4th of the known Universe) from Lady Death fyi.

Even a basic attack like lightning or a hammer throw has illustrated power and affected beings far beyond even World Breaker's scrope. It's a bit unfair if we're using Hulk at his best and limiting Thor to the level he operates on the average Avenger's team or something.

Originally posted by Naija boy
Since BFR is turned off then yeah the easiest way for Thor to win would be via draining....but he is certainly not Likely to go that route before mixing it up and getting in range of a thunderclap or the shockwave from a WBh attack ( which can be > planet wide and hence across the whole battlefield). Heck against hulk he is Not likely to go that route at all . if he survives the shockwave( which save his highest end feats is being generous) he won't be in any shape to continue putting up serious resistance. And heaven help him if WBh actually
lands punch.. stick out tongue.

This is one of the mentalities that confused me. It is insisted upon that World Breaker Hulk is far stronger than Thor at this level, but at the same time, apparently Thor is going to be approaching this fight like he's fighting the Savage Hulk or something. This logic never jived with me.

If Thor knows the power level Hulk is operating at, why wouldn't a gamma drain be a valid tactic? Hulk's not just noticeably stronger apparently, but strong enough to easily kill his comrades and probably would.

Why does Thor need to take Hulk's attack, or any of them to the chin? Mjolnir provides some of the best defensive capabilities in all of comics.

If we're going to insist on Hulk being some overwhelming power here, I'm going to insist on Thor approaching him as he would a Trans, not a Herald. And I'm certainly going to be using his best feats, that's only fair.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Jan 15th, 2013 at 02:32 PM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:25 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Hulk's battle to lose. He wins pretty convincingly here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2013 02:30 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote