KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Black Panther vs Thor (conditions)

Black Panther vs Thor (conditions)
Started by: Raisen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

Black Panther vs Thor (conditions)

Ok, so some think Thor is such a top tier fighter. They fail to realize that his strenght is the reason for looking at least somewhat skilled. Let's make this interesting.

Conditions:
Random hth only.
No mjolnir and no Thor powers.
BP is only as strong and as fast as a man his size can be. Thor is only as strong and as fast as a man of his size can be.

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:31 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

T'Challa, of course. Effortlessly.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:33 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

So they are regular dudes? BP whoops his ass

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:40 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Did Thor already outperform Cap when he was powerless? big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:40 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Actually, the problem isn't that people think that Thor is a top tier fighter, it's that certain posters believe that Wonder Woman is, therefore when others say that a HTH fight between the two would be close or that Thor might even win. The posters in question take that to mean we're claiming that Thor has A list hth skill.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:54 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
T'Challa, of course. Effortlessly.

I concur, but I want someone to show some more scans for Thor and BP to compare the two

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:06 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Thor is skilled because he's skilled; not because he's strong. That said, he's not in Panther's league.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 09:37 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA conditions. AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Why dont you just tie Thors hands behind his back and then give Black Panther a gun? I mean of course he'll win in H2H. HE ALMOST TORE THE SILVER SURFERS ARM OFF.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 11:39 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Does Thor still have his super density

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 16th, 2013 08:03 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Does Thor still have his super density

No super density. They are both only as strong and as fast as a man of their size can plausibly be.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:12 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Raisen
No super density. They are both only as strong and as fast as a man of their size can plausibly be.

Thor weighs around 640lbs.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:19 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Silent Master
Thor weighs around 640lbs.

He just said no super density, which is what makes him weight so much more than a human.

Thor is 6'6 and built like a brick house, a human man of his height and build would weight around 270.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:23 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He just said no super density, which is what makes him weight so much more than a human.

Thor is 6'6 and built like a brick house, a human man of his height and build would weight around 270.

Thank you for handling that for me.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:24 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

No problem.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:25 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Actually, the way you worded it, IE a man their size, Thor is actually 640lbs...which is why I mentioned it. but if you want him to only be as big as a normal person would be at his size.

Well, The former wrestler Test from the WWE was listed at anywhere from 6'6" to 6'8 and 285-302lbs and he looks a lot smaller than Thor is drawn.

Going by how he's drawn, Thor would have to be at least 350lbs.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:34 AM
DragonRider19
Kurt Phucking Angle

Everybody in comics in yolked, so basically imagine 2 Brock lesnar size dudes.

The Ankle Butcher, Patriotic Entity,
Earths Mightiest Hero, KURT PHUCKING ANGLE.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:35 AM
DragonRider19 is currently offline Click here to Send DragonRider19 a Private Message Find more posts by DragonRider19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by armedforbattle
Everybody in comics in yolked, so basically imagine 2 Brock lesnar size dudes.

Exactly, a lot of the male heroes are drawn larger than their listed weights would account for.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:39 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Silent Master
Actually, the way you worded it, IE a man their size, Thor is actually 640lbs...which is why I mentioned it. but if you want him to only be as big as a normal person would be at his size.

Well, The former wrestler Test from the WWE was listed at anywhere from 6'6" to 6'8 and 285-302lbs and he looks a lot smaller than Thor is drawn.

Going by how he's drawn, Thor would have to be at least 350lbs.

If someone wants to know your "size," they aren't asking about your weight. A man of Thor's size would not weigh 640, he weighs 640 because of the added density of his bones and muscle due to being an Asgardian.

WWE lies there asses off about the billed height and weight of their super stars. CM Punk is supposed to be 6'2 220... if he was more than 5'11 I'd be shocked.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:46 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

If someone wants to know your "size," they aren't asking about your weight. A man of Thor's size would not weigh 640, he weighs 640 because of the added density of his bones and muscle due to being an Asgardian.

WWE lies there asses off about the billed height and weight of their super stars. CM Punk is supposed to be 6'2 220... if he was more than 5'11 I'd be shocked.

Test was billed at 6'8", but I found a site that stated he real height was 6'6", samed with the weight...that is why I listed a range for both.

Either way, Thor is usually drawn to be far larger than other characters, a guy that size should be well into the 300+ pound range.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:49 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

What version of Thor do you think looks like he would be 300+ lbs? He'd need to have a physic closer to the Hulk's or a beer gut to pull of that and still be 6'6.

Thor's body is drawn more like Sheamus then he is Brock Lesnar.

Last edited by srankmissingnin on Jan 17th, 2013 at 02:57 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2013 02:54 AM