KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » absorbing man vs superman

absorbing man vs superman
Started by: blade31092

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blade31092

absorbing man vs superman

Who will win between absorbing man and superman?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 11:38 AM
blade31092 is currently offline Click here to Send blade31092 a Private Message Find more posts by blade31092 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Creel if he turns magical

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 11:58 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Not that i think he can't win, but how would he use magic?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 12:11 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

If MU wrote him as a bad ass, he might be one of the strongest character's there is. Sadly he isnt written as a bad ass.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 02:08 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not that i think he can't win, but how would he use magic?

He can retake past forms simply from memory, enchanted Uru would be his best chance here...

That power might be gone since his repowering

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 02:25 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

There was this guy you know, Earth-man. He could copy powers from anyone even from a distance. He absorbed the powers of entire LOSH, beat them and went to fight superman. Guess what happened? This happened

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Creel would fare no better in a CIS on match.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 04:59 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by abhilegend
Creel would fare no better in a CIS on match.
thumb up I would argue that Creel uses the ability to call upon old absorbtions. If he would be more intelligent and could call upon old absorbtions and combine them, he would go from low herald tier to Skyfather+.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:09 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by pym-ftw
He can retake past forms simply from memory, enchanted Uru would be his best chance here...

That power might be gone since his repowering

Since when could he do that?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

There are times when Superman seems to be godlike, then he cant even beat guys like Batman when he uses his Kryptonite ring, or the red kryptonite.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:12 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by -Pr-
Since when could he do that?
I also can't recall a single time where he did that, there's a non canon version that can though.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by ThereIsHope
There are times when Superman seems to be godlike, then he cant even beat guys like Batman when he uses his Kryptonite ring, or the red kryptonite.

Huh?

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I also can't recall a single time where he did that, there's a non canon version that can though.

I honestly thought i'd just forgotten, but I genuinely don't recall it.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:25 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Parmaniac
thumb up I would argue that Creel uses the ability to call upon old absorbtions. If he would be more intelligent and could call upon old absorbtions and combine them, he would go from low herald tier to Skyfather+.

Yeah, CIS is his downfall. Honestly creel shouldn't lose ever but then I remember he was turned to cocaine by some thugs and distributed among junkies at some point who ate him and he had to reform himself out of their urine in sewers.

sick

Old Post Jan 20th, 2013 05:27 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Creel wins.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 03:45 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Originally posted by quanchi112
Creel wins.

And in one moment, Creel's credability takes a plung.

But on a serious note, if he is written properly. He would probably have a good chance.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:02 AM
quanchi112
Disney

And in one moment, Creel's credability takes a plung.

But on a serious note, if he is written properly. He would probably have a good chance.
I will never use if written properly in an argument. That implies it is written with the outcome I favor imo.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

he has been written badly. He has been written so that he overloads when trying to absord the earth. Yet he can absord a cosmic cube.

Its just bad writing. Darkseid has amazing powers yet loses to Superman. Its all bad writing.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:05 AM
quanchi112
Disney

he has been written badly. He has been written so that he overloads when trying to absord the earth. Yet he can absord a cosmic cube.

Its just bad writing. Darkseid has amazing powers yet loses to Superman. Its all bad writing.
If Darkseid loses or stalemates Superman more than three times it's the norm. You don't dictate what is good writing and what isn't as it's all subjective.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:07 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Superman beats everyone. It's not a low showing to lose to Superman.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:10 AM
ThereIsHope

Nope its bullshit. One moment Darkseid harms the spectre, and the antimonitor. One moment he's taking out the JLA. Then he beats up superman

Biased writing? LOL COmics is ful of biased writing.

Writers make superman to be unstoppable, yet in JLA they make him just another part of the team who can be beaten. What universe do you live in?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:11 AM
Sh3nG L0nG
Armor King's puppeteer

How different is AM to parasite? Superman has enough showings beating parasite. Does creel have a history of beating superman type characters?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2013 04:11 AM
Sh3nG L0nG is currently offline Click here to Send Sh3nG L0nG a Private Message Find more posts by Sh3nG L0nG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote