KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How powerful is Superman Prime from the One Million series?

How powerful is Superman Prime from the One Million series?
Started by: Astner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

How powerful is Superman Prime from the One Million series?

So, I recently watched Screwattack's Goku versus Superman Death Battle—good battle by the way—when I came across a few odd comments in the comment section outright stating that Superman Prime (from the One Million series) was the strongest fictional character second only to God himself, and that it has been confirmed that Superman Prime is second only to the Presence.

I asked one of the gentlemen where he got this from to which he replied "If you read the comics you would know."

Admittedly I never took the time to read the One Million series, but from my experience on this forum he's not quite all that. Then again I do know that people here are more focused on feats than what's being said, so my questions are.

Has it been confirmed that Superman Prime is second only to God or the Presence?

If not, where would you put him in terms of power?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 06:17 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sCOURGE_0
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman Prime 1 Million's power is generally hearsay, he supposedly became omnipotent but feat wise the only thing he did was bring Lois back to life.

It's hard to place him anywhere because he's lacking in feats.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 06:23 AM
sCOURGE_0 is currently offline Click here to Send sCOURGE_0 a Private Message Find more posts by sCOURGE_0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sCOURGE_0
Superman Prime 1 Million's power is generally hearsay, he supposedly became omnipotent but feat wise the only thing he did was bring Lois back to life.

Wasn't that with the Worlogog and one of the imps' help?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 06:24 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

By feats, the only thing Superman Prime did was one-shot Solaris.

He needed 5D Imp help to bring back Lois.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2013 12:26 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

As far as character statements are concerned, it was certainly implied that Superman Prime possessed omnipotent-esque power. For instance, when he finally returned back to earth after his initial self-exile, he'd already obtained powers from the Source. Then he sun-dipped from the 700th century all the way to the 867th century(and we know how powerful he becomes after just a few seconds of sun-exposure. Now imagine a year... a decade... a century of sun-dipping eek!!) On top of all that, he was also gifted with the last GL ring. So yeah, when you consider all of the aforementioned, the uber comments made about him start making sense, imo.

However, despite having such a high level of implied power, his only real feats were destroying Solaris(who had already been extensively injured/weakened by S1M), and resurrecting Lois with the help of a 5-d Imp... But I'd say his best 'feat' is that he acts as the power battery for every single member of the Superman Dynasty, after the 700th century--- ie. Superman Prime is to S1M and the Superman Dynasty, what Galactus is to Surfer and the rest of his Heralds.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2013 11:57 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Really powerful.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 12:15 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

What Galan said.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 01:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Below skyfather...

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 4th, 2013 04:55 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote