KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Odin vs Thanos, Zuras and Sersi

Odin vs Thanos, Zuras and Sersi
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

Odin vs Thanos, Zuras and Sersi

Who wins? No BFR. Fight in Asgard.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 07:00 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Since you didnt put in restrictions on Odins ability to amp up, Odin crushes this team a perfect 10/10...

He could amp up to the point to where he one-shot-kills everyone on team 2 and there would be nothing they could do to stop him...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 07:08 PM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Team. Zuras and Thanos alone would be enough to give him a hell of a fight.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 07:53 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Odin smites them, and takes sensi to be his love slave!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 08:32 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the Darkone
Odin smites them, and takes sersi to be his love slave!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 08:39 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Since you didnt put in restrictions on Odins ability to amp up, Odin crushes this team a perfect 10/10...

He could amp up to the point to where he one-shot-kills everyone on team 2 and there would be nothing they could do to stop him...

I'm not sure what makes you think Odin could one shot Thanos or Zuras, even with amping.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 09:39 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Odin wins

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2013 10:07 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I'm not sure what makes you think Odin could one shot Thanos or Zuras, even with amping.

You dont think the Disintegrator Beam from the 2000ft Destroyer would one-shot-kill anyone of team 2?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 12:20 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Odin can one shot the team if doesn't hold back, but Thanos would be the first one to recuperate and then he gets taken out. It really depends on Odin mood tbh.

Odin freezes time and rage stomp, Zuras is tough but not Odin tough. Odin bust out thundstruck or his spear it's really game over. Thanos or Zuras are not powerful enough too take out elite sky father.

Last edited by the Darkone on Feb 14th, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 12:50 AM
Senor Cage

Team.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 12:52 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Thanos or Zuras are not powerful enough too take out elite sky father like Odin. Odin has more options than the the team!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 12:56 AM
ThereIsHope

It would come down to Zuras, but Thanos and Sersi are just fodder for Odin.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 01:13 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

I'm not sure what Sersi adds to the team. She was scared to death of the Stranger. Anyway, the team has a shot. Zuras was able to stalemate Zeus by himself for a bit. A good showing by him and the team wins.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 01:14 AM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Zuras' only real feat is trading shots with Zeus
Other than that he's been knocked out or embarrassed by crap

Odin isn't one shotting Thanos either (unless for no reason at all he is a 2000 foot Destroyer), but he still wins 10/10

Sersi is useless

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 02:01 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Oh boy, we're going back to the Odin holding back thing. Odin can't one shot any of these characters, he can beat them one on one, but a coordinated effort goes to the team 7/10

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 02:30 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Raisen
Oh boy, we're going back to the Odin holding back thing. Odin can't one shot any of these characters, he can beat them one on one, but a coordinated effort goes to the team 7/10

Odin can one-shot Sersi and given Odin's abilities, he can beat the others for the majority.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 02:38 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

Odin one shots Thanos and Sersi, and then takes on Zuras, and eventually takes him down.

Thanos and Sersi dont even come on on Odins radar, Its silly to think that Odin would break a sweat against either one of these two.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 04:02 AM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

You dont think the Disintegrator Beam from the 2000ft Destroyer would one-shot-kill anyone of team 2?

I didn't realize in this fight Odin and all of Asgard get to hop into the destroyer armor prior to the fight. Did I miss something?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 08:31 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
I didn't realize in this fight Odin and all of Asgard get to hop into the destroyer armor prior to the fight. Did I miss something?

Well I consider a fully amped Odin to be Odin leeching the full Odinforce into himself (so Odins "base" power+the power imbued in the land of Asgard itself+the spiritual force of all the Asgardians) and then utilizing his best gear...

So yeah, that would equate to 2000ft Destroyer mode...

In that mode, I fully believe that the Destroyers Disintegrator Beam one-shot-kills Thanos, Zuras, and Sersi...do you agree?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 08:58 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Well I consider a fully amped Odin to be Odin leeching the full Odinforce into himself (so Odins "base" power+the power imbued in the land of Asgard itself+the spiritual force of all the Asgardians) and then utilizing his best gear...

So yeah, that would equate to 2000ft Destroyer mode...

In that mode, I fully believe that the Destroyers Disintegrator Beam one-shot-kills Thanos, Zuras, and Sersi...do you agree?

Maybe.

But maybe not?
Vs Galactus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...down1_super.jpg
Vs Omega
http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/9416/omega57dl.jpg
Vs Maker
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/...09_22_super.jpg

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 09:05 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote