KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Logoz vs HotI

Logoz vs HotI
Started by: "Id"

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Logoz vs HotI

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 06:57 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Feats for Logoz?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:13 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Feats for Logoz?
Your the DC Buff.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:15 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

that definition given for the logoz doesnt seem that impressive. is it just a link between the spectre and god?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:15 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by "Id"
Your the DC Buff.

I'm still somewhat new to the universe, though. I was reading X-Men all child life.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Golgo13
I'm still somewhat new to the universe, though. I was reading X-Men all child life.
you should have stuck with it

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:32 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

HOTI.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:35 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

The Logoz is the over-soul of all living things in DCverse, connecting it to the Presence.
http://i.imgur.com/Sm1nSE8.jpg

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:35 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The Logoz is the over-soul of all living things in DCverse, connecting it to the Presence.
http://i.imgur.com/Sm1nSE8.jpg

Damn, now I'm not sure.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

The Dunamis Demiurgos is a far better candidate for a DC counterpart(and challenge from an "omnipotent artifact vs omnipotent artifact" standpoint) to the HoTI than the Logoz.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:47 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

This is from v4 of the series. Just prior to this, the series established the height of Spectres abilities. Establishing his multiversal status in the DCverse.

Just after Hal explores the height of the Spectre Force, where we learn that for every dream, every hope, every fear manifests a future, an entire world of his creation.
http://i.imgur.com/vZLeyd9.jpg

Than we are treated to the Logoz. Which transcends, Hal already ascended state.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 07:56 PM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
The Dunamis Demiurgos is a far better candidate for a DC counterpart(and challenge from an "omnipotent artifact vs omnipotent artifact" standpoint) to the HoTI than the Logoz.

Maybe that is something you, and people who have thoroughly read Vertigo could answer. I've yet to tackle Vertigo, just read bits of here n there.

But the Logoz is really interesting as a cosmic item, the over-soul of all living things of which even cosmic entities are part of.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 08:01 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Maybe that is something you, and people who have thoroughly read Vertigo could answer. I've yet to tackle Vertigo, just read bits of here n there.

But the Logoz is really interesting as a cosmic item, the over-soul of all living things of which even cosmic entities are part of.

Well, the way it was written, it could easily be interpreted to be the raw, creative power of God himself. Of course there are people who've disputed this idea before by claiming that the DD is merely an embodiment of God's might, just how Lucifer's will is(apparently) the embodiment of the Almighty's will. There's no conclusive proof to go with that interpretation(at least not any that I know of), so the DD ultimately becomes the best comparable thing to the HoTI of sorts.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 08:06 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by 753
you should have stuck with it

My last X-Men run was Claremont's X-Treme X-Men, Morrison's X-Men run, and Casey's. After that, I stopped reading comics altogether because of money issues.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 08:07 PM

what does money have to do with comics?

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 01:54 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Well, the way it was written, it could easily be interpreted to be the raw, creative power of God himself. Of course there are people who've disputed this idea before by claiming that the DD is merely an embodiment of God's might, just how Lucifer's will is(apparently) the embodiment of the Almighty's will. There's no conclusive proof to go with that interpretation(at least not any that I know of), so the DD ultimately becomes the best comparable thing to the HoTI of sorts.

Lets break this down.

Logoz - The Over-Soul of all living things, that connects you to the Presence.

Dunamis Demiurgos - The Presence's "Might" or "Power" with the capacity to create the cosmos out of nothing.

And Lucifer holds the Presence's "Infinite Will", and the means to shape Dunamis Demiurgos (creation) to his liking.

I am just trying to make sense out of things, and look for a clear standing of Logoz. We know Lucifer, and Michael are superior to the Spectre Force alone. The Logoz shoots the Spectre to unknown heights. I can only speculate that the Presence would not allow an imbalance, as each would act as a form of checks and balances. I theorize that the Logoz at the most, raises Spectre to rival the angelic twins.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:36 AM