KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lex Luthor vs Thunderbolt Ross

Who does a better job?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Ross 0 0%
Luthor 1 100.00%
They both fail horribly 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lex Luthor vs Thunderbolt Ross
Started by: juggerman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
juggerman

Lex Luthor vs Thunderbolt Ross

Luthor and Ross switched universes from birth, Luthor grew up in Marvel and Ross grew up in DC. Luthor still becomes a genius billionaire and Ross still becomes a General in the US military. The twist is Luthor becomes obessed with killing The Hulk to prove he is the smartest and most powerful man on the planet, and Ross thinks Superman is a threat to Earth no matter how much good he does and seeks to end the threat once and for all. They have everything you would reasonably expect at their disposals to use in any way they see fit to kill their targets.

Which one kills their enemy first and/or short of success who does better in general?

Pre Flashpoint.

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 12:43 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thunderbolt once he becomes rulkerman

Or

Via most B.A. first name ever

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 01:44 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I don't think he would become Rulk in DC tho

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 02:31 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

both fail

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 03:09 PM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Ross would do as much and as well as General Lane (Lois Lanes father) and fail just as bad.

Lex would fail no Matter what sort of hulk buster armor or creature he manages to make. No scheme will give him the win. The leader wouldn't do it, he can't do it, even when/if he becomes the bald Rulk as part of the Intellgencia (I would think he would make the cut and if he shows the same level of frustration with the gap between him with superman then I'm sure he will rulk out) he fails.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 03:29 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThereIsHope

How dare you all blaspheme about Alex Luthor

Old Post Mar 26th, 2013 07:13 PM
ThereIsHope is currently offline Click here to Send ThereIsHope a Private Message Find more posts by ThereIsHope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote