KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Carnage vs Hulk

Carnage vs Hulk
Started by: ozz81

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ozz81

Carnage vs Hulk

Carns at peak/best vs Savage Hulk

1. H2H
2. Both use full powers and abilies no BFR
3. The above with BFR on

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:33 AM
ozz81 is currently offline Click here to Send ozz81 a Private Message Find more posts by ozz81 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Hmmm tough one

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Hulk, at some point, will grow too powerful for Carnage to deal with, but Cassidy is going to cut ribbons from him until that point.

Hulk probably 8/10, but long, grueling fights

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:51 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oliver North
Hulk, at some point, will grow too powerful for Carnage to deal with, but Cassidy is going to cut ribbons from him until that point.

Hulk probably 8/10, but long, grueling fights
Cletus only hope is to try and take him over

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:55 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hulk.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hulk, easily.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:59 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

One thunder clap should do wonders I'm thinking.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:11 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Hulk in all 3 but won't be easy..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 07:03 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

Hulk rips Carnage apart.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 07:06 AM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

This is a spite thread. Here is a better thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=573563

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 07:15 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Unless the symbiote tries to take over the Hulk, which then wouldnt be Carnage vs., then Hulk wins them all, and handily IMO. Carnage is a Powerful Spider-Man villain, that means nothing next to the Hulk.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 07:29 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Hulk, thunderclap should do wonders in here, and is not like he needs it.

Hulk wins and this is not even fair for carnage.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 07:33 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by h1a8

Yea that is a better thread..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 11:38 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by h1a8

No, it isn't.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 12:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it isn't.
Yes it is!

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:23 PM
bluewaterrider

The thread in reference is Spider-Man and Venom aiding Carnage against Hulk. The presence of Spider-Man might make Hulk more sparing than he usually would be, and so be an advantage for the team. On the other hand, given that team versus Hulk thread permits the thunderclap ...
well it was precisely such a thunderclap that took Spider-Man out of contention when Hulk was beating the tar out of Doc Samson due to some kind of virus in Hulk's system confusing him.
And the Venom symbiote, far from requiring a sonic gun to be negatively affected, was nearly put to flight by Spider-Man using a police officer's megaphone. He'd be finished if Hulk brought his hands together.

On the other hand, unless it's been retconned, Carnage USED to be affected by sonics, but is not anymore. A thunderclap would take his teammates, Spider-Man and Venom out, but not necessarily Carnage himself.

I have the question of just how classic or modern the Savage Hulk in question in this thread is. The one being called "Indestructible" Hulk now, can he be cut by Carnage's talons?
It's almost certain Classic Savage Hulk's hide couldn't -- recall that even Wolverine failed at the task back in his original debut ...
(Hulk #181). Despite possessing a much elevated strength level, I don't see Kasady faring much better.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:39 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Carnage could wear him as puppet, besides that, Hulk.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 01:47 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
The thread in reference is Spider-Man and Venom aiding Carnage against Hulk. The presence of Spider-Man might make Hulk more sparing than he usually would be, and so be an advantage for the team. On the other hand, given that team versus Hulk thread permits the thunderclap ...
well it was precisely such a thunderclap that took Spider-Man out of contention when Hulk was beating the tar out of Doc Samson due to some kind of virus in Hulk's system confusing him.
And the Venom symbiote, far from requiring a sonic gun to be negatively affected, was nearly put to flight by Spider-Man using a police officer's megaphone. He'd be finished if Hulk brought his hands together.

On the other hand, unless it's been retconned, Carnage USED to be affected by sonics, but is not anymore. A thunderclap would take his teammates, Spider-Man and Venom out, but not necessarily Carnage himself.

I have the question of just how classic or modern the Savage Hulk in question in this thread is. The one being called "Indestructible" Hulk now, can he be cut by Carnage's talons?
It's almost certain Classic Savage Hulk's hide couldn't -- recall that even Wolverine failed at the task back in his original debut ...
(Hulk #181). Despite possessing a much elevated strength level, I don't see Kasady faring much better.
Indestructible Hulk tanked a attack that was meant to melt adamantium...note i say ''meant'' not can...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 02:28 PM
tsilamini

the weakness symbiotes have to fire and sonics tends to be overstated on the forums. Both Venom and Carnage have some impressive feats in terms of resistance to them, certainly enough that a loud noise [re: thunder clap] isn't a one-shot.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 03:17 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Two t-claps pretty much took care of Venom, but Cletus is more resistant.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2013 04:05 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote