KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of the Bricks!!!

Battle of the Bricks!!!
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Battle of the Bricks!!!

Battle takes place in an arena the size of a football field...battle field is indestructible. The last man standing is the one to leave the arena...the others is lost forever. Everyone knows this...if they lose.

Contestants...

Greenscar no World Breaker.
HP Doomsday
Kurse
Classic Juggernaut
The General
V&V Despero (no TP)
Konvikt

Who comes out on top?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 02:33 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Kurse eventually imho

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 03:46 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Greenscar Hulk is *possibly* the physically weakest character here laughing out loud

Talk about Irony...

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 03:46 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

Juggernaut outlasts them?

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 03:47 PM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Re: Battle of the Bricks!!!

Kurse

Classic Juggernaut

The General

Would I be right in assuming that these guys are the only ones that would never wear out, or be beaten into weariness?

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 06:46 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Horrificus
Kurse

Classic Juggernaut

The General

Would I be right in assuming that these guys are the only ones that would never wear out, or be beaten into weariness?

The General not so much. You may be onto something though. This one is tough to call because WW Hulk was stopped before things really got out of hand so he's a mystery in terms of total or potential damage output.

I'd say Juggernaut HP DD, and WW Hulk would be the last to fall.

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 06:50 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

General or Juggs wins

Bankai.

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 07:07 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
googol

Re: Battle of the Bricks!!!

Originally posted by carver9
Battle takes place in an arena the size of a football field...battle field is indestructible. The last man standing is the one to leave the arena...the others is lost forever. Everyone knows this...if they lose.

Contestants...

Greenscar no World Breaker.
HP Doomsday
Kurse
Classic Juggernaut
The General
V&V Despero (no TP)
Konvikt

Who comes out on top?
Classic Juggernaut and Kurse

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 07:57 PM
googol is currently offline Click here to Send googol a Private Message Find more posts by googol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

doomsday--he is on a different level from all these guys. early onslaught ko'd juggs (call it whatever you want). nimrod knocked his helmet off and we've seen prof hulk do damage to him. dd would adapt a way as well. hulk would likely be the last one standing with dd as he is the only other one who would be continually getting more powerful throughout, but his level is capped in this match. imo i don't see this as being all that close even.

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 11:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Leaning towards Doomsday, personally.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 11:41 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Kurse

By Stoic

Old Post May 3rd, 2013 11:49 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

General or doomsday. Not only can he adapt, but he never tires.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:20 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by leonidas
doomsday--he is on a different level from all these guys. early onslaught ko'd juggs (call it whatever you want). nimrod knocked his helmet off and we've seen prof hulk do damage to him. dd would adapt a way as well. hulk would likely be the last one standing with dd as he is the only other one who would be continually getting more powerful throughout, but his level is capped in this match. imo i don't see this as being all that close even.

Shaggy man can adapt as well..or at least the og body.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:23 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

shaggy can adapt? i knew he healed like crazy, but never saw him actually adapt in a battle i don't think. even supposing he can, i'd not put his ability to do so on the level of dd.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:27 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Yes, I believe when.the jla shrunk him down, he eventuallu adapted past that attack. Not sure, though.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:29 AM
carver9

Strength edge...Hulk
Speed...Hulk and Doomsday
Durability...Juggernaut
Adapting...Hulk, Doomsday, General
Healing factor...all but Konvikt, Kurse, and Despero

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol no.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

Old Post May 4th, 2013 12:54 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

laughing

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 4th, 2013 01:06 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

HP Doomsday. The best they can do in this is annoy him

Old Post May 4th, 2013 01:19 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote