KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WhoWould you rather be...Tony Stark or Peter Parker?

WhoWould you rather be...Tony Stark or Peter Parker?
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

WhoWould you rather be...Tony Stark or Peter Parker?

I just read that if Stan Lee had a choice to be any superhero he would choose to be Tony Stark. Although I was certain he would've chosen Pete. But anyway who would you rather be...this includes their alter egos. To be honest, i really can't choose between the two. Stark got the billionaire, genius, playboy, and philanthropist thing going for him and Pete's a genius, dates a supermodel, and has cool powers.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:44 AM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Stark.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:47 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Stark.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:50 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

This isn't even close, Stark.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:53 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Lets see... Be rich or too young to drink... Hmmm...

Stark. Duh.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:56 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Stark 100/10

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:57 AM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Peters personal life is crap, he gets little to no respect as a superhero and despite his powers and how 'awesome' they might be his rogue gallery is ridiculous. Serious Hate flows in the marvel U for spiderman.

I'd go with stark. Money, women, brains and a tech wonderland. Armors that can do whatever you what or need them to. Fame. TRUE avenger status and all the respect that comes with it.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:58 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Stark, without a doubt.

Originally posted by Scarlet315
Pete's a genius, dates a supermodel, and has cool powers.
Stark would use 'Pete-tech' as a coaster for his scotch while he's flying his personal jet to Figi.

He's phucked 'dated' dozens of supermodels.

His suit has powers that can(and have) put Spidey to shame.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 4th, 2013 02:59 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

@OP

Really?

Who you will rather be

A 30 something successful millionaire/womanizer

or a Dorky teenager.

I don't know you but it seems most are going for the first one.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post May 4th, 2013 03:01 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Stark.

Literally the only reason I'd be Parker is the chance to bang Black Cat, and Tony gets hotter tail than that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2013 03:02 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Originally posted by -Pr-
Stark.

Literally the only reason I'd be Parker is the chance to bang Black Cat, and Tony gets hotter tail than that.
This sums it up.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 4th, 2013 03:18 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

You guys are all idiots.

It's you as the character. You're not forced to act like either one.

So, for example, you all realize that spider-sense alone could make you a billionaire by next week, yes?

I also assume you don't automatically inherit their intelligence, so Pete's powers are arguably much more useful than tech you'd have no idea how to create or repair. Even if you retain their intelligence, which I suppose is advantage Stark (Pete's no slouch there though), this is MUCH closer than people think.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:33 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Parker would want to be Stark

@Digi

You could always ask Jarvis

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:35 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

Originally posted by Digi
You guys are all idiots.

So, for example, you all realize that spider-sense alone could make you a billionaire by next week, yes?

I also assume you don't automatically inherit their intelligence, so Pete's powers are arguably much more useful than tech you'd have no idea how to create or repair. Even if you retain their intelligence, which I suppose is advantage Stark (Pete's no slouch there though), this is MUCH closer than people think.

The word 'genius' was thrown around in OP for both characters set of attributes to be taken so I'd assume if I pick Tony I can build whatever he can build, same goes for spidey and his gadgets.

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:36 AM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Digi
You guys are all idiots.

Quiet, fanboy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:38 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Parker would want to be Stark

@Digi

You could always ask Jarvis

Parker's an idiot too. It's me with his powers.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
The word 'genius' was thrown around in OP for both characters set of attributes to be taken so I'd assume if I pick Tony I can build whatever he can build, same goes for spidey and his gadgets.

Then there's an edge to Stark in the tech department. I'd still become a (steady) billionaire as Pete and build tech that could near-rival Tony's, all while having Spider powers and ~15 more years of my life due to youth.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Quiet, fanboy.

I await your rebuttal to my points.

no expression

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:41 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol, it's okay Digi. Everyone thinks Peter's a pretty cool guy, but this is Tony Stark.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:43 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

He's got a movie coming out so everyone's imagining themselves as him. It's ok, I get it.

Make this thread a day after the next SM movie comes out. It'll be a giant thread of people going "I should really pick Stark, but man, it would just be so cool to be Spider-Man. I have to go with Pete all the way."

True story. Don't try to deny it. Just accept it. I'll be gentle going in....

confused

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:49 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I think if Peter could fly, he'd be way funner to cruise around as.
Though, as it is right now, I'm not sure.

Being Tony would be a lot safer, also sex, but I like that Parker's powers are always on and a lot less ridiculous for use in the real world.

Though the tank who has sex with his billions (or something in that order) would probably edge it for me. Though it is tempting to say Pete. But I wouldn't want any part of his life.

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:54 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

yo mama

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 4th, 2013 05:56 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote