KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surtur W/Twilight Sword Vs DP Tyrant

Surtur W/Twilight Sword Vs DP Tyrant
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur W/Twilight Sword Vs DP Tyrant

Who wins

I have returned

Old Post May 14th, 2013 04:36 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Surtur

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post May 14th, 2013 04:37 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
Surtur

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 14th, 2013 04:41 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Surtur

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post May 14th, 2013 05:28 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Surtur

Old Post May 14th, 2013 05:52 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Tyrant.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:00 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Twilight sword

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:06 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Surtur.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:32 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

If Tyrant can dislodge it like Thor did and keep it dislodged then Tyrant.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 07:32 PM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I put Tyrant above Odin.. so I'm going to put him also above Surtur.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:53 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tar-Antado
Secret Dunadain King

How big is the difference between original Tyrant and DP Tyrant? I know original Tyrant wins but not sure about DP.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 10:55 PM
Tar-Antado is currently offline Click here to Send Tar-Antado a Private Message Find more posts by Tar-Antado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Tar-Antado
How big is the difference between original Tyrant and DP Tyrant? I know original Tyrant wins but not sure about DP.

There is NO DP Tyrant. Not since his return from exile.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 14th, 2013 11:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I put Tyrant above Odin.. so I'm going to put him also above Surtur.
Odin casually one-shot Surfer and Drax. DP Tyrant didn't one-shot Surfer or Gladiator or Beta Ray Bill at all... despite having just drained them of some power with his machines. Thanos didn't budge Odin. Thanos toppled DP Tyrant a few times.

DP Tyrant is comparable to Odin. But I don't see what puts him above Odin at all.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post May 14th, 2013 11:06 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to memtion Surtur W/Twilight is above odin

I have returned

Old Post May 15th, 2013 12:01 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Not to memtion Surtur W/Twilight is above odin
Sword is big?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 01:27 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

Originally posted by ODG
Odin casually one-shot Surfer and Drax. DP Tyrant didn't one-shot Surfer or Gladiator or Beta Ray Bill at all... despite having just drained them of some power with his machines. Thanos didn't budge Odin. Thanos toppled DP Tyrant a few times.

DP Tyrant is comparable to Odin. But I don't see what puts him above Odin at all.

That was a good moment for Odin and a bad one for Surfer and Drax. I've seen the Surfer nearly beaten to death by some very powerful beings and still fight. Some of them like Mrrungo Mu, Tenebrous and Aegis could easily be more powerful than Odin.

As for the fight, I give Surtur the edge because of the Twilight Sword but don't count Tyrant out. He has access to vast stores of power and can amp up to Galactus-level and, apparently, even beyond a standard Galactus.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:17 AM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

tyrant returned when he wins here

thank u bz

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:27 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dampyre
He has access to vast stores of power and can amp up to Galactus-level and, apparently, even beyond a standard Galactus.
so can odin

Atleast a good argument can be made

I have returned

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:28 AM
Dampyre

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
so can odin

Atleast a good argument can be made

Odin is terribly overrated by some. Come on, he knocked himself out by running into Galactus. Then he ran into the Destroyer after his body failed. Odin is not even as powerful as a standard Galactus, no matter what he does.

On the other hand, Tyrant was able to use Galactus' machinery to siphon all of G's power into himself and contain it. Tytant's ability to absorb energy far surpasses Odin's.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:36 AM
Dampyre is currently offline Click here to Send Dampyre a Private Message Find more posts by Dampyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dampyre

There's a reason that Odin tried a telepathic assault on Galactus. He knew that he didn't stand a chance in a physical confrontation. Moondragon and Thanos came up with a similar plan. The end result was the same.

Old Post May 15th, 2013 02:42 AM