KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Court of Owls Vs Wolverine

Court of Owls Vs Wolverine
Started by: chipguy_okay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chipguy_okay

Court of Owls Vs Wolverine

HOOH Wolverine is deemed a threat to the continued existence of the owls. Owls gets all their resources before the court sort of fell.

Can wolverine survive? HOOH

Old Post May 21st, 2013 07:03 PM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Ill guess wolverine

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 03:57 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Wolverine can definitely survive. While the court has resources and talons, I'm not sure they have access to anything strong enough to overcome wolvies healing factor. I see them as being more a great annoyance to someone like wolverine rather than a real threat.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 04:01 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Gotham Butcher has the best chance at taking out Wolverine,

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 08:17 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SevenShackles
Missa pro defunctis

This seems really interesting, I. Loved the court of owls storyline.
So is it following storyline where they come at him in waves or is this all on them fighting him at once?

GAMMA GIDEON

Respect: -Dynamo 5 -Greed -Noh-Varr/Marvel Boy

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 04:03 PM
SevenShackles is currently offline Click here to Send SevenShackles a Private Message Find more posts by SevenShackles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

I really enjoyed the court of owls idea to. Those talons were pretty cool opponents.

Old Post May 22nd, 2013 04:13 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Unless they got some way of turning off Jimmy's HF then they are just a non-threat as much as anything else when saying in trying to kill wolvie.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 12:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curryman

I'd love to see Wolverine put in the place of Batman.

Imagine Wolverine from the 80s going up against the Court of Owls.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 01:34 AM
curryman is currently offline Click here to Send curryman a Private Message Find more posts by curryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Odekahn
Wolverine can definitely survive. While the court has resources and talons, I'm not sure they have access to anything strong enough to overcome wolvies healing factor. I see them as being more a great annoyance to someone like wolverine rather than a real threat.

Agreed

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 01:58 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote