KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » starfire vs firestar

starfire vs firestar
Started by: blade31092

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
blade31092

starfire vs firestar

Who will win between starfire and firestar?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 10:49 PM
blade31092 is currently offline Click here to Send blade31092 a Private Message Find more posts by blade31092 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Kori is immune to radiation right? If so she destroys Firestar. Kori has better physical stats so if she gets her hands on FS, it's lights out.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 10:53 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

fs has some good strength feats of her own, and i don't think she'd be immune to getting blasted with fs's concentrated blasts anymore than i think she could wade through clark's hv. sf does have better durability though. i think this is a good fight and angie would def take some but i'd give kori the majority. in space i might flip the majority though.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 11:21 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Whatever happened to Firestar?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2013 11:51 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Starfire takes it. Her better physical stats are too much.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 12:35 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
in space i might flip the majority though.

Why? Starfire would have no reason to hold back in space, and I seriously doubt Firestar could survive a nova blast. Kory's also demonstrated ftl flight speed in space before.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 01:07 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iscaremonkeys

starfire physical feats are better and shes faster. Also shes more attractive and easier.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 02:19 AM
iscaremonkeys is currently offline Click here to Send iscaremonkeys a Private Message Find more posts by iscaremonkeys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

fs has some good strength feats of her own, and i don't think she'd be immune to getting blasted with fs's concentrated blasts anymore than i think she could wade through clark's hv.

You mean to tell me that firestar will blast herself? confused

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 10:30 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah, oops. unsupported pronouns ftw.

fs has some good strength feats of her own, and i don't think sf would be immune to getting blasted with fs's concentrated blasts anymore than i think kori could wade through clark's hv. sf does have better durability though. i think this is a good fight and angie would def take some but i'd give kori the majority. in space i might flip the majority though.

fixed.

and in space she gathers more direct radiation. kori wouldn't hold back anywhere, in space angie actually becomes more powerful.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 11:10 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

and in space she gathers more direct radiation. kori wouldn't hold back anywhere, in space angie actually becomes more powerful.

thumb up Yup, this was stated on panel too.

But still, IMHO, Starfire is beyond her.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2013 12:02 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote