KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » ......... Black Bolt Vs Green Lantern ...........

......... Black Bolt Vs Green Lantern ...........
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

......... Black Bolt Vs Green Lantern ...........

Who wins?
No prep..

Black Bolt
(please log in to view the image)

Vs

G.L Hal
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 11:11 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Black Bolt in a walk

Old Post Sep 18th, 2013 11:56 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

If Black Bolt shouted at him at the start of the match, I just don't see how Hal would be able to deal with that much power. it may not kill him due to auto defense, but I can see it knocking him out.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 12:10 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Probably Hal unless he gets cocky or pisses BB off

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 12:11 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Hal.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 12:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I think this is a great fight..
Good match..

Might come down to personal preference. .

Black Bolt

Powers are the result of electron manipulation. The speech center of Black Bolt's brain contains an organic mechanism able to generate a currently unknown type of particle which interacts with ambient electrons to create certain phenomena determined by mental control. Through electron gathering and manipulation, Black Bolt can increase any aspect of his physical nature to superhuman levels, including his strength, speed, stamina, and durability. He can channel his power into a single devastating punch called "The Master Blow". This act, however, leaves Black Bolt exhausted and he must recover afterwards. Black Bolt can also harness the electrons for matter transformation, the controlled projection of energy as concussive blasts or quasi-solid particle/electron fields, broadcasting jamming frequencies, and flight.

Black Bolt's most prominent offensive weapon is his voice, as a hypersonic whisper can level a city or awaken distant volcanoes and cause tremors on a continent on the far side of the planet. It has even been stated as capable of destroying a planet. It once took Black Bolt a mere whisper to stun the Hulk after the latter had defeated the entire Inhuman Royal Family, and in the House of M storyline, he was able to completely vaporize and apparently kill Apocalypse by speaking only one word. Due to the extreme danger posed by his voice, Black Bolt has undergone rigorous mental training to prevent himself from uttering a sound, even in his sleep.

Last edited by Supermex on Sep 19th, 2013 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 01:03 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Hal can survive in a black hole. Black Bolts voice isn't going to do much imo.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 01:49 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Odekahn
Hal can survive in a black hole. Black Bolts voice isn't going to do much imo.

But less has taken him down many times in the past. Are you saying that Black Bolt would have no effect on him?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Hal wins

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:23 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

I have to say something, Black Bolt's battle on the moon with the Hulk was a mere whisper not a scream. If BB screamed the moon would get blasted to pieces. The voice is so devastating that Reed Richards used it in a controled setting to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to locate one of the Infinity gems in a recent issue of Illuminati.

Black is so fear to use the full effect of the voice that often fights physically in order not to kill or devastate an area. When BB fight's to his fullest, mass destruction usually follows. The Hulk may be able to take a whisper but the human/mortal Green lantern can't, his body is very fragile compaired to the Hulk. GL had better have a good set of massive sound proof shields surrounding him at all times otherwise he gets knocked the F*"ck out, i believe. If BB comes in shouting, GL's eardrums and body are going to be all busted up from that voice. Did you see what BB did to the Avengers? He took everyone out except Sentry who didn't want to fight due to them tearing the city to pieces. BB is no lite weight chump you gonna put the whammy on him quick. Its already too late by the time his hears the voice. In the end it comes down to whether or not GL's shields can withstand BB's voice, which i doubt, GL might be in trouble. IMO it could go either either way..

BB's power set is unique than most supers..
That it's hard to counter attack him him or fight him..
I think he has rarely ever lost a fight to tell you the truth..

Last edited by Supermex on Sep 19th, 2013 at 02:29 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:24 AM
Odekahn

How much force do you think is in a black hole?

But this is also ignoring the obvious that Hal could just slap a gag over Black Bolt and then knock him out.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:29 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Supermex
I have to say something, Black Bolt's battle on the moon with the Hulk was a mere whisper not a scream. If BB screamed the moon would get blasted to pieces. The voice is so devastating that Reed Richards used it in a controled setting to tear a hole in the fabric of reality to locate one of the Infinity gems in a recent issue of Illuminati.

Black is so fear to use the full effect of the voice that often fights physically in order not to kill or devastate an area. When BB fight's to his fullest, mass destruction usually follows. The Hulk may be able to take a whisper but the human/mortal Green lantern can't, his body is very fragile compaired to the Hulk. GL had better have a good set of massive sound proof shields surrounding him at all times otherwise he gets knocked the F*"ck out, i believe. If BB comes in shouting, GL's eardrums and body are going to be all busted up from that voice. Did you see what BB did to the Avengers? He took everyone out except Sentry who didn't want to fight due to them tearing the city to pieces. BB is no lite weight chump you gonna put the whammy on him quick. Its already too late by the time his hears the voice. In the end it comes down to whether or not GL's shields can withstand BB's voice, which i doubt, GL might be in trouble. IMO it could go either either way..

BB's power set is unique than most supers..
That it's hard to counter attack him him or fight him..
I think he has rarely ever lost a fight to tell you the truth..

Wasn't Black Bolt deemed to be one of the most powerful mortal beings in the universe below Sentry? I believe i read that during the WW Hulk arc. No way is Hal just going to shrug off that kind of power.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:31 AM
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

BB's Voice/force is going outward..

If you cover it with a hand or shield its going to blow whatever is in front of it, cause its that powerful, not going to inplode unless it was weak suace, which its never been told to be..

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:33 AM
Odekahn

Originally posted by Supermex
BB's Voice/force is going outward..

If you cover it with a hand or shield its going to blow whatever is in front of it, cause its that powerful, not going to inplode unless it was weak suace, which its never been told to be..

Smh. A vacuum. Sinestro taught it to Hal in Secret Origin. A bubble around the head, air is sucked out of lungs. No air in lungs, no voice. No voice=GG.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 02:36 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Smh. A vacuum. Sinestro taught it to Hal in Secret Origin. A bubble around the head, air is sucked out of lungs. No air in lungs, no voice. No voice=GG.

No you see that's likely not the way it would go down at all. this is more like the way it would go.

The battle begins.

Black Bolt: PHUCK YOU!!!
Hal: Ring detectin....

Black Bolt's action to say one word, would be far faster than Hal's ability to do any such thing as form some construct to remove the air from Boltagon's lungs. the best that Hal would be able to muster would possibly be an incomplete shield if that. Hal would likely lose this confrontation due to time not being on his side, and the fact that he has the speed of a normal human with a power ring. I have seen Hal's shields compromised by far less than the power capable of destroying an Earth sized moon. I don't see how Hal would not get KO'd or worse by it.

Last edited by Stoic on Sep 19th, 2013 at 03:13 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:04 AM
Odekahn

Originally posted by Stoic
No you see that's likely not the way it would go down at all. this is more like the way it would go.

The battle begins.

Black Bolt's action to say one word, would be far faster than Hal's ability to do any such thing as form some construct to remove the air from Boltagon's lungs. the best that Hal would be able to muster would possibly be an incomplete shield if that. Hal would likely lose this confrontation due to time not being on his side, and the fact that he has the speed of a normal human with a power ring. I have seen Hal's shields compromised by far less than the power capable of destroying an Earth sized moon. I don't see how Hal would not get KO'd or worse by it.

Sure thats how it would go down, if the fanboys who want Black Bolt to win are writing it. Lol.

So let me get this straight...

Hal, knowing exactly how to beat Black Bolt, and with the tools to do it, begins the match like a deer in the headlights. He floats out, and before he knows it Black Bolt pops out from no where, like a zombie in a haunted house, and is halfway through a sentence (SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER) <<which is completely in character btw>> and hal's body is half gone.

The ring that can protect the frail body of a human inside of a black hole is simply no match for vibrations that are strong enough to destroy the moon...

Also, people think faster than they react. The ring responds to Hal's thoughts. There's no way he is beating Hal to the punch.

Last edited by Odekahn on Sep 19th, 2013 at 03:33 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:29 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Sure thats how it would go down, if the fanboys who want Black Bolt to win are writing it. Lol.

So let me get this straight...

Hal, knowing exactly how to beat Black Bolt, and with the tools to do it, begins the match like a deer in the headlights. He floats out, and before he knows it Black Bolt pops out from no where, like a zombie in a haunted house, and is halfway through a sentence (SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER) <<which is completely in character btw>> and hal's body is half gone.

The ring that can protect the frail body of a human inside of a black hole is simply no match for vibrations that are strong enough to destroy the moon...

Also, people think faster than they react. The ring responds to Hal's thoughts. There's no way he is beating Hal to the punch.
Ok, I see that you're wrong in several areas. First and foremost, Hal doesn't know exactly how to beat black bolt(hence why the stipulations said no prep). Second, Hal doesn't even know what BB's powers are and thus wouldn't be able to counter them right of the bat(at best, he would assume that due to Boltagon's name, all he can do is project and control lightning). Third, when has Hal ever resorted to sucking the oxygen out of his opponent's lungs at the beginning of a fight? Hal is far to arrogant to do something like that at the beginning of a fight(using his ace in the hole at the start of a fight is almost like admitting that he would lose if he took any other course of action and we all know that he wouldn't do such a thing if he is in character).

Last edited by deathslash on Sep 19th, 2013 at 03:53 AM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:48 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Stoic

The battle begins.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

black bolt screams.. hal dies.. the end

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:58 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Wow.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2013 03:59 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote