KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DOV Captain Marvel & WW3 Black Adam Vs RK Thor & WB Hulk

DOV Captain Marvel & WW3 Black Adam Vs RK Thor & WB Hulk
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DOV Captain Marvel & WW3 Black Adam Vs RK Thor & WB Hulk

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 01:48 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Teth gets annihilated, and Team 2 goes on to wins this.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 01:56 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

CM solos the field with ease.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 02:03 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
CM solos the field with ease.

Doubtful.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 02:07 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

You doubt that with nearly all the Magic in Dc, CM can't compete with a HH, a trans and an amped Skyfather?

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 02:29 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

DoV prolly takes it

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 02:36 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by pym-ftw
You doubt that with nearly all the Magic in Dc, CM can't compete with a HH, a trans and an amped Skyfather?

Sorry I was impressed, but not as impressed as I was with RK Thor. he was far above Sky Father. It was to the point that he could pluck a Sky Father's head off like you would pluck a flower.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 02:51 AM
iceman24567

Billy solos

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 04:15 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

Wow DoV Captain Marvel must have been powerful. What did Captain Marvel do in this story line to make him such a threat?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 04:19 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Damn i never knew billy was also linked to Phantom Stranger i totally missed that sad

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 04:24 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Wow DoV Captain Marvel must have been powerful. What did Captain Marvel do in this story line to make him such a threat?

He absorbed the power of thousands of Mages throughout the DC universe, but even still the battle didn't impress me all that much for some reason. The implied power however places him near or on par with Galactus though. However I believe that RK Thor would kick Galactus' @$$ in. I'm among the rare few that think this though. But I believe that I have good reason to believe this, based on Odin's performance against Galactus.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 04:27 AM
iceman24567

Originally posted by Stoic
He absorbed the power of thousands of Mages throughout the DC universe, but even still the battle didn't impress me all that much for some reason. The implied power however places him near or on par with Galactus though. However I believe that RK Thor would kick Galactus' @$$ in. I'm among the rare few that think this though. But I believe that I have good reason to believe this, based on Odin's performance against Galactus.
Tens of thousands

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 04:31 AM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Originally posted by Stoic

Scans of Galactus shaking reality?

Billy was fighting Spectre to a standstill, really this is spite.

I'm not Joking, Boy
53>6.6
My YouTube

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 05:45 AM
Insane Titan

Both Hulk and Thor get wrecked by Cap alone

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 09:29 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

GREEN FISTS FTW!!!

No really Cap wipes the floor with Thor. BA and Hulkie Boy are non factors in this match.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 09:32 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

DoV Marvel vs. RKT has been done many times, and the forum consensus has been in favor of Marvel. The other two are non-issues here.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2013 01:49 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote