KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has more heart? Thing vs Spiderman

Who has more heart? Thing vs Spiderman
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

Who has more heart? Thing vs Spiderman

Hi there. Long time poster, first time thread creator. Some of you may have admired me from afar (Pr, carver9, bluewaterrider, Bada) and have wondered, when IS this handsome Hulk fan (I'd be glad to include him in my raptor pride) gonna post a thread (I have attached clickable links below)? Also, I bet he's ginger and Irish, because, awesomesauce.

With that in mind:

Ben Grimm and Spiderman (Peter) are equalised in their stats. Speed, strength, agility, skills, etc.

The only thing different, is their personalities. Peter Parker is still Peter, and Ben is still Ben.

They are both fighting each other for the sake of their loved ones. Giving in would mean certain doom for them.

Who gives in first?

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 09:23 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Well, if we go by the stips, the FF are part of Spidey's loved ones as well as Thing's, so I bet Ben would be less motivated by the possibility of winning nothing at all or having no important stakes on this. Peter is just selfish and stupid.

He takes the fall to keep Spidey from killing his family

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 09:47 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mshinu
Star for a Brain

Ben wins, Heartforce >>> Nerdforce

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 10:13 AM
Mshinu is currently offline Click here to Send Mshinu a Private Message Find more posts by Mshinu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Dunno overall I'd say Peter has more heart... or is just too stupid to know when to throw in the towel. Given all that happens to him I'm impressed he gets up in the morning let alone thinks he's doing good for the world with how things tend to work out for him... How many dead ex's/family members, also Soul owned by Mephisto... the list goes on for the poor man. Also forever stuck in school... dear God being a student to being a teacher.... mercy for the man.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 01:03 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Close call IMO , but I'd give it to Ben

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 01:20 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Cyclops before he became a maniac.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 01:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Eurgh, Pr, it's like you don't even pay attention.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 02:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jitay
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uriel005
Dunno overall I'd say Peter has more heart... or is just too stupid to know when to throw in the towel. Given all that happens to him I'm impressed he gets up in the morning let alone thinks he's doing good for the world with how things tend to work out for him... How many dead ex's/family members, also Soul owned by Mephisto... the list goes on for the poor man. Also forever stuck in school... dear God being a student to being a teacher.... mercy for the man.

He didn't sell his soul

He sold jizz love

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 02:40 PM
jitay is currently offline Click here to Send jitay a Private Message Find more posts by jitay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Ben wins, and Cyclops, deep down, was always a douche.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 02:53 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Nah, there is no depth in Cyclops or whatsoever.

evil face

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 03:21 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Neither of then are great exemples of force of will. Ben wanted to quit FF many times, in civil war he ran away...and Spider made a deal with the Devil to save his very old uncle who died...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 03:55 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Neither of then are great exemples of force of will. Ben wanted to quit FF many times, in civil war he ran away...and Spider made a deal with the Devil to save his very old uncle who died...

And yet....he impressed Champion, and has on many occasions (see WWH) gone up against people he has no business doing:

As for Spidey:

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 04:01 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Eurgh, Pr, it's like you don't even pay attention.

Shush, you.

Originally posted by Bouboumaster

No, he wasn't.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 04:21 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Uncle? Really? Uncle?! REALLY?!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 05:45 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Peter.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:02 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Would have been Pete until they destroyed his legendary will and heart in the mental battle with Otto. Voting Ben.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:14 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

Peter has no sold thing when it comes to overcoming stupidly unfavorable odds with will. I favor him with this match unless ben gets to have his existing brawling/boxing skills and peter doesnt

Last edited by Sixth_Winged on Oct 31st, 2013 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:33 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Digi
Would have been Pete until they destroyed his legendary will and heart in the mental battle with Otto. Voting Ben.
That's not fair, it was a fragment of Pete's councious, not to mention it wasn't the lack of will that made him lose, it was guilt. Also...

SPOILER ALERT

Pete's already won the rematch. Id bet any sum of money that Otto failing to stop that bomb in SSM 19 was Pete's doing. Peter used that device to transport them both in time and space and bested Ock but Otto doesn't remember it. The countdown to his failure's started in issue 19. That's how Slott's stories work.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:49 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Peter has no sold thing when it comes to overcoming stupidly unfavorable odds with will. I favor him with this match unless ben gets to have his existing brawling/boxing skills and peter doesnt
thumb up Pete can whine and complain when stuff happens to him but when he's fighting for someone else nothing short of death can stop him. Not even that sometimes. Remember some old issue where he died protecting a little girl and ended up in Death's realm, had to face a 30 foot tall Thanos and didn't give a crap because that girls life was at stake.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 06:53 PM
Mindset

When was this?

Did you write it?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 31st, 2013 08:58 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote