KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » It's War! WWH Hulk vs. OWAW Superman

It's War! WWH Hulk vs. OWAW Superman
Started by: Pillow Biter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pillow Biter

It's War! WWH Hulk vs. OWAW Superman

Superman at his peak in OWAW, after busting probes, on barren moon, and thinking Hulk is just another kind of lifeless Probe he can bust.

This is Hulk at the point he fought Sentry in WWH.

Both go for the kill? How does it end?

Bonus Question: World Breaker Hulk from after the Sentry fight, when he powers up to even new highs, versus Sundipped Superman from OWAW, after he spends time in the Sun and goes all flamey.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 05:43 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Superman kills hulk in both rounds. The second round isn't even close.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:01 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

I agree second fight is one sided for Superman.

I think the first fight is a serious slobberknocker. Superman will use his speed a lot, but its effectiveness will still be ultimately limited by comic conventions. And Hulk is pretty hard to actually put down at these levels.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:23 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hulk wins and punching through probes was impressive but not outside of things that Heralds like Thor, Surfer, etc...cant accomplish.

WBH destroys the second round.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Supes.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:27 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk wins and punching through probes was impressive but not outside of things that Heralds like Thor, Surfer, etc...cant accomplish.

No son!

Normal Superman could beat WWH very easily if he got serious. There are just too many ways for Superman to win (not including speed).

Sundipped Superman overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. That's far beyond what WBH from WWH comic did.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:40 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Be quiet H1.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:42 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

The only being who was capable of running through probes like superman was Doomsday and they were doing it for hours. It was driven into ground that no typical herald could beat probes much less treat them like fodder.

As for second round, he would completely slaughter hulk. Less than one minute sundip superman would've killed Worloggog Vera Black. That pretty much shits on anything Hulk did. He would kill even Dark Dimension hulk.

Superman's other sundip which was less than one minute was enough to kill Worloggog Vera Black.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Worloggog had seen it previously in her vision.

(please log in to view the image)

While previously she no sold a full on superman attack.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

And Flash throwing an object at infinite velocity and mass

(please log in to view the image)

Superman was retardedly powerful when sundipped.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:42 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Is this the same Pillow Biter from Herochat?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I agree second fight is one sided for Superman.

I think the first fight is a serious slobberknocker. Superman will use his speed a lot, but its effectiveness will still be ultimately limited by comic conventions. And Hulk is pretty hard to actually put down at these levels.

Casey's superman has no equals. He said superman would've beaten Imperiex then and there in AOS 594 if he wouldn't have snapped out of all out mode seeing doomsday's death.

quote:
Pardon? Superman has no limits whatsoever? Yeah, right. And he’s "millions of times stronger than Thor," too. I learned my lesson the last time: Pros can be just like fans … in love with their favorite characters and prone to demonstrating that love by speaking in poetic, larger-than-life terms about the objects of their affection. It’s happy, harmless hyperbole—there’s nothing odious about it, it’s endearing, actually. But it’s not to be taken literally, right? I’m mean, sure, Casey did tell me that, when it comes to Superman, "Let's just say Superman gets one helluva power upgrade when *I'm* writing his adventures," but there’s still gotta be a limit, yeah?

I mean, come on … with no limits, Superman would be unbeatable, but that can’t be what Casey meant, can it? I mean, even Casey’s most powerful incarnation of Superman—the one who went mentally AWOL in ADVENTURES 594 and then tore through an army of previously-unbeatable foes "with little resistance"—even that Superman has his limits, right?

So, I started thinking up names—names of characters who, according to this guy or that gal or the hermie over there, could certainly give even that Superman a defeat (even if I, personally, didn’t think so). And then I asked Casey point blank:

"Who can beat Superman when he goes into that unconscious ‘Probe-busting mode’ as he did in ADVENTURES 594?"

And then I threw out the names, and assumed he’d think I was just being silly:

RC: Juggernaut? Doomsday? Galactus? No one short of Imperiex himself?

And then he laid down the law, simple as that.

JOE CASEY: At that point, Superman is unbeatable. Had he not snapped out of it when Doomsday got fried, he might’ve been able to stop Imperiex right then and there.

http://www.comicboards.com/joecasey-rc.php

Pak has nothing on Casey.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:48 AM
Pillow Biter

One and only.

abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Golgo13
Is this the same Pillow Biter from Herochat?

Yup.

carver9

I have the comics with the scans you posted... I will read it tonight to see if what you are saying is true.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:51 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

1- Edge to Hulk.

2- All out World Breaker God Hulk? Not sure. It's pretty much the same fight as the first, just on a much higher power level. Edge to Superman?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:52 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

I'm still waiting for the "Probes? Pffft. They were beaten by mid tiers lol Hippolyta, Aquaman, and Black-frickin'-Lightning beat Probes. Thor or Surfer could take dozens of them on a slow day".

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:54 AM
Odekahn

Superman thumb up

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:02 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Pillow Biter
I'm still waiting for the "Probes? Pffft. They were beaten by mid tiers lol Hippolyta, Aquaman, and Black-frickin'-Lightning beat Probes. Thor or Surfer could take dozens of them on a slow day".

Pretty much. Some of the probes showed high showings whereas some was, I don't know.

I agree, Thor or Surfer could potentially do it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:08 AM
DarkSaint85

I have the comics with the scans you posted... I will read it tonight to see if what you are saying is true.

Read em now!!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:16 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

.Aquaman beat a single probe using Poseidon's trident and full gear

Hypolita by separating a chink in the armor and hypolita was also in full gear

Black lightning's by amping with apokaliptian tech IIRC

And they BARELY defeated one, Superman was one shoting them

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:23 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1- Edge to Hulk.

2- All out World Breaker God Hulk? Not sure. It's pretty much the same fight as the first, just on a much higher power level. Edge to Superman?

So God Hulk>>>Imperiex and Worloggog? You are more of a hulk *** than I realized.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:30 AM