KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught (fully powered) vs Imperiex Probe

Onslaught (fully powered) vs Imperiex Probe
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Onslaught (fully powered) vs Imperiex Probe

Can Onslaught take out the Probe that Superman and Mongul fought?

This is Onslaught at the end of the story...fully powered.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 06:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

C'mon Carter you know Onslaught wins easy

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 07:49 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

IP just pulls a hulk on Onslau and wins.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 11:24 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

The better IP would be able to damage Onslaughts armor, Onslaugh would be able to damage an IP. The resulting explosions would mean a double ko.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 11:28 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Onslaught stomps.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2013 11:56 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Onslaught would make IP his *****.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 12:04 AM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

Have to go Onslaught here

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 12:25 AM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Onslaught rapes.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 05:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Onslaught solidly. But not a rape

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 07:01 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Onslaught rage stomps, Onslaught was at least high trans!!

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 08:58 AM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^So were some Probes.

The probe that beat 100000 daxamites should give him a run for his money for example.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 10:04 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Imperiex Prime would likely have beaten Onslaught. No probe could. Except maybe that heroic uber-Probe that somehow beat all the Daxamites lol. That event was so silly I just can't even compute.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 10:50 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Onslaught wins.

Next up, the Hulk that ripped Onslaught's armour vs IP..

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 11:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

smile

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 04:35 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Odekahn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Pillow Biter
Imperiex Prime would likely have beaten Onslaught. No probe could. Except maybe that heroic uber-Probe that somehow beat all the Daxamites lol. That event was so silly I just can't even compute.

I don't think there's a question that IP would have beaten any Onslaught.

You believe you are dealing with a mere mortal? Foolish is the man who knows not when a god stands before him...

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 06:17 PM
Odekahn is currently offline Click here to Send Odekahn a Private Message Find more posts by Odekahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

It's like we know each other....

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 06:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

We all agree that Onslaught would win. I'm just debating that it's not a stomp (or rape). Some of those probes were at minimum trans and at maximum low skyfather level. Killing 100,000 daximites is something to fathom.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 9th, 2013 08:13 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I will note I'm pretty sure the Daxamite system was around a red sun at the time... plus, a lot of Daxamites are crap fighters.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 01:34 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q99
I will note I'm pretty sure the Daxamite system was around a red sun at the time... plus, a lot of Daxamites are crap fighters.
They were enhanced by yellow sun energy. Presumably, from the suits they wore. But yes, those Daxamites were probably the most worthless fighters in the history of comics. There's reverse-ninja rule, and then there's this.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 01:40 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

It's all fine and dandy to average feats. But sometimes you also have to discard the highest and lowest, like in figure skating. Especially when it wasn't really detailed or explained, and is such an outlier it could singlehandedly swing the whole average.

We have no frickin' clue how a Probe beat all of Daxam (are we even sure it was just one Probe?), and so I tend to just ignore it. I believe Probes were on the whole, low-Trans, though a little weak to being penetrated (but exploiting this weakness came at a cost, if your durability was not extreme).

Old Post Nov 10th, 2013 01:46 AM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote