KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH vs Dr Manhatten

WWH vs Dr Manhatten
Started by: Insane Titan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

WWH vs Dr Manhatten

No BFR

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:41 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Lol.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:49 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yaadaveyaa

i think hes baiting you carver

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:50 PM
yaadaveyaa is currently offline Click here to Send yaadaveyaa a Private Message Find more posts by yaadaveyaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Either have a opinion or get reported

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:53 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Manhattan atomize him.

Last edited by carver9 on Jan 10th, 2014 at 09:03 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 08:58 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

ManhattEn?

Smh...

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

^ if you typed with hooves you'd make spelling mistakes also

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:21 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Obvious bait-thread is obvious.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:22 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Enzeru
Obvious bait-thread is obvious.

thumb up

This is like the 50th time a mod told him to stop making Hulk threads but whatever. I gave him what he wanted...Hulk gets stomped.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:24 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by psycho gundam
^ if you typed with hooves you'd make spelling mistakes also
aww you still mad because I called you on the pics you posted of under age girls in bikinis in the off topic forum ages ago ?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:25 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by carver9
thumb up

This is like the 50th time a mod told him to stop making Hulk threads but whatever. I gave him what he wanted...Hulk gets stomped.
care to show me these times you speak off!! And get over your ego please carver because believe me you're not important,Hulk has the ability to beat foes such as this via his plot device strength

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:29 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Insane Titan
aww you still mad because I called you on the pics you posted of under age girls in bikinis in the off topic forum ages ago ?
lol wut?

for you, the day "calling me out" was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday never phucking happened

keep poundin' that keyboard

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:29 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

lol wut?

for you, the day "calling me out" was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday never phucking happened

keep poundin' that keyboard
you know what I'm talking about.

Don't give me that as you're the other half who tried to make a joke about my infant daughter having leukemia , so don't try calling a keyboard warrior

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:37 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

my oh my are you ever irrational. abhi made that joke, remember? the forum including myself simply reacted to what he said, not liking me is perfectly fine cause well, phuck you, too, but don't lie about stuff to fuel your vendetta

misplaced anger will get you busted up over here. trust

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:40 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

(please log in to view the image)

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:41 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

my oh my are you ever irrational. abhi made that joke, remember? the forum including myself simply reacted to what he said, not liking me is perfectly fine cause well, phuck you, too, but don't lie about stuff to fuel your vendetta
Abhi made the joke yeah, then you posted a GIF trying to be smart ass poking more fun about it, real tough guy you are , hang your head in Shame

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:43 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

so on top of your inability to read you also cannot interpret pictures? hang y******f in shame

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:45 PM
Insane Titan

Yeah try twist it all you want, you even tried to backtrack after posting it.

Your parents would be proud you think kids be ill is funny, good lad

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:47 PM
Enzeru

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
(please log in to view the image)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:48 PM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Yeah try twist it all you want, you even tried to backtrack after posting it.

Your parents would be proud you think kids be ill is funny, good lad
sick kids hospital gets a nice monthly donation from my bank account each month so i wouldn't bet on that. anyway, you trying to shame me for your own issues isn't working. abhi ACTUALLY used your daughter's illness for a joke but you're here bugging me about it...hmm

unless your daughter is thanos we have nothing to talk about in terms of daughtergate.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2014 09:53 PM