KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Blue Marvel vs. Black Bolt

Blue Marvel vs. Black Bolt
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Blue Marvel vs. Black Bolt

Who wins?

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 04:08 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

BM solidly imo.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 04:16 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Bump.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 01:10 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

The only chance that I see for BB here is for him to get off a shout first and bust Adam's ear drums and ko him while he is in intense pain, other than that............

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 01:24 AM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbelAnderson

A serious BB would kill Adam with a scream, those things could dish damage to Thanos whereas Thor's hammer and lightning couldn't. In an alternate reality, King Thanos also use BB's scream to kill a bunch of celestials and create a mega meteor+ explosion visible from space. Adam doesn't have feats to suggest he can survive any of that, so unless he blitz right off the bat and break BB's neck (which is out of character), he'd get stomped.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 09:27 AM
AbelAnderson is currently offline Click here to Send AbelAnderson a Private Message Find more posts by AbelAnderson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

We don't use alt realities as proof...

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 09:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AbelAnderson
A serious BB would kill Adam with a scream, those things could dish damage to Thanos whereas Thor's hammer and lightning couldn't. In an alternate reality, King Thanos also use BB's scream to kill a bunch of celestials and create a mega meteor+ explosion visible from space. Adam doesn't have feats to suggest he can survive any of that, so unless he blitz right off the bat and break BB's neck (which is out of character), he'd get stomped.

Is that in character for Black Bolt to murder a hero? Has any others survived the shout?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 04:22 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lawest9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
We don't use alt realities as proof...
Thanks for pointing that out DS, I was about to inquire about that before I read your post.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 04:47 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Booya_69

Blue Marvel wins the majority.
He's been shown to put up energy shields. Mix that with his superior durability and speed to counter bb's scream.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 08:36 PM
Booya_69 is currently offline Click here to Send Booya_69 a Private Message Find more posts by Booya_69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Probably Marvel BB is significantly weaker now

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2021 08:48 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Black Bolt

Old Post Aug 24th, 2021 05:54 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Good fight. It depends on how much and how early BB is willing to use his voice.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:14 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

I'll give it to Adam, but BB has other tools at his disposal besides his voice that could turn the battle like matter and energy manipulation.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 12:52 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Smurph
Black Bolt
Do you see Black Bolt winning a majority without the voice?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 10:54 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Philosophía
I don't. His voice is his only chance imo. He's outclassed physically here.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2021 11:11 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Philosophía

They are really similar characters if you take away the voice. Black Bolt is more versatile and Blue Marvel is stronger. The physical stats aren’t as far apart as this thread thinks, though.

No voice, edge to BM. All powers and forum rules, Black Bolt easily.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 01:14 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

They are really similar characters if you take away the voice. Black Bolt is more versatile and Blue Marvel is stronger. The physical stats aren’t as far apart as this thread thinks, though.

No voice, edge to BM. All powers and forum rules, Black Bolt easily.
I would say that BM is massively stronger than BB. A tier stronger at least.
BM has blasts and Shields. Versatility is a wash (excluding the voice).
The voice equals things out more.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 01:55 AM
Smurph
------

Nah

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 10:30 AM
Stoic
Avenger

BB isn't BM's physical peer Smurph. He's closer to Creel's strength level with superior combat skills. In terms of versatility, They are nearly equal. Speed goes to BM as well.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 01:05 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Nah
Going by feats. Asteroid the size of Arkansas, punching Sentry into space, etc is at least a tier greater than any strength feat BB ever shown.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2021 01:15 PM