KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DCnU Constantine Vs Vertigo Constantine

DCnU Constantine Vs Vertigo Constantine
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

DCnU Constantine Vs Vertigo Constantine

Both have a day of prep. Who wins? Who would you place YOUR money on?

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 03:36 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Vertigo. DCnU seems stronger in a stand up fight but he hasn't reached the levels of prep dickery of Vertigo Constantine. Honestly I don't care for the new constantine and as such haven't been keeping up. Constantine to me was never supposed to have a regular advantage in a straight up fight. At his best I always feel that he is the one who has the devil may care attitude, limited resources, and generally isn't the one flinging around enough energy to level cosmics... His wits, skill and complete f*ck you attitude were what made him great.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 11:46 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

While I think people overestimate the power he now has 'at his fingertips', I still think it is too much for my tastes.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 01:34 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Meh, its a byproduct of him having interactions with established mainstream characters.

As for this fight, Vertigo still wins. Synchronicity Wave Travelling for the win.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 02:20 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Uriel005
Vertigo. DCnU seems stronger in a stand up fight but he hasn't reached the levels of prep dickery of Vertigo Constantine.
thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2014 04:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chipguy_okay

yeah. dcnu would win a no prep fight, but vertigo destory in any kind of prep scenario.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 12:52 AM
chipguy_okay is currently offline Click here to Send chipguy_okay a Private Message Find more posts by chipguy_okay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Meh, its a byproduct of him having interactions with established mainstream characters.

As for this fight, Vertigo still wins. Synchronicity Wave Travelling for the win.

What is Synchronicity Wave thingy?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 01:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by Golgo13
What is Synchronicity Wave thingy?
http://hellblazer.wikia.com/wiki/Sy...Wave_Travelling

In summary the guiding fate of the universe is John's to manipulate... the just as planned man's ultimate tool because it is literally him altering the universe's fate to just as planned.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 01:33 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

thumb up

Thanks.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 01:37 AM
Uriel005

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

the synchronicity wave was about as decent of an idea for john as this

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 06:28 AM