KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight VS THE WORTHY

Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight VS THE WORTHY
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thanos, Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight VS THE WORTHY

Thanos

Corvus Glaive

Proxima Midnight

VS

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 01:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the only concern might be juggs. the other worthy die. not sure how the group would put juggs down, but i'm guessing thanos would find a way. the way thanos beat down thor and dealt with hulk, not to mention his manhandling of black bolt, reaffirmed that he is FAR above the level of even the highest heralds imo. based on his showing, i could see him taking on the worthy by himself. winning? not sure. giving them utter hell? absolutely.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 02:24 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

How easy did Thanos handle the final fight in Infinity 6?
Who all did he fight?

Was it just Hulk and Thor Vs Thanos?

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 02:32 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

I think the numbers here might be a problem. That's a lot of exotic powers and a lot of hammers.

Kuurth alone might be too tough for anyone on team 1 to take down, I'm not even sure the spear would do much. Then there is Nul and the Absorbing Man. Sure, some of the others aren't all that, but they have numbers and another five hammers to deal with. Gargoyle's stone powers could conceivably take down one or two of Thanos' cronies.

I could see this coming down to Thanos and Kuurth left standing, or maybe Thanos vs Kururth and Nul or AM. Thanos vs Kuurth is one of those battles that I could see ending in stalemate where there are no outside factors.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 02:51 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

^
Thor held his own against Angrir and Nul.
Thanos smokes them.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 03:06 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
^
An injured Thor held his own against Angrir and Nul.
Thanos smokes them.

Yup. Imagine if Thor was at 100%? He'd probably take out most of the Worthy by himself.

Thanos wins.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 04:12 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eaebiakuya

Agree. The only problem to Thanos team is Kuurth. I bet they will figure out how to beat/stop him.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2014 05:14 PM
eaebiakuya is currently offline Click here to Send eaebiakuya a Private Message Find more posts by eaebiakuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Worthy hammers vs Thanos... Gud luck with that.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2014 12:39 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
basilisk

I still think Kuurth is a big problem. He could almost certainly stalemate Thanos alone while the other seven take down the two lackeys with some losses. Nul or AM have a good chance of surviving that, the others don't matter.

Ultimately I just don't see Thanos being able to stop Kuurth without prep, artifacts, or non-standard gear. I think a Skyfather would be needed for that.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2014 12:14 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote