KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Zero Hour Parallax Vs Hourman 1M

Zero Hour Parallax Vs Hourman 1M
Started by: Golgo13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Zero Hour Parallax Vs Hourman 1M

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 12:45 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hourman.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:26 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I dunno. Its a wager of Parralax's insanity vs HM1mill's insecurities....could go either way.

But fuh. I really LIKED HM's comic run. I vote for HIM!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 04:31 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CatL18

I vote for Hourman.

by the way, in DC one million, Superman Prime one million seemed to be most powerful. But he seems to rank below Hourman in this forum. Is it due to featless? I think based on statement he is super powerful.

Last edited by CatL18 on Jan 21st, 2014 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 06:22 AM
CatL18 is currently offline Click here to Send CatL18 a Private Message Find more posts by CatL18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If implied power were the sole method in which we gauged versus battles, then yes, Goldie Prime would be superior to pretty much anyone in DC. However, on-panel feats trump statements-- and Hourman's feats are vastly superior to those of Prime.

Tbh, Goldie's best 'feat' is the fact that he acts as the power source for the entire Superman Dynasty--amping them with "powers far beyond any held by any metahuman ever." This is important because Superman 1M, for example, is comfortable in the trans-tier, yet Goldie would logically be FAR more powerful than he. We know Prime acquired this newfound power from "the very edge of time and space"(ie. the Source.) Aside from that, however, all he did on-panel was: crush Solaris(who was already nearly burned out/beaten), and help a 5D Imp resurrect Lois. He also can apparently preserve an entire reality in time, but we never saw him do so; he only stated such--and statements=/=feats.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 21st, 2014 at 05:59 PM

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 05:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote