KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is the most fearless out of these peeps???

Who is the most fearless out of these peeps???
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Who is the most fearless out of these peeps???

Punisher
Daredevil
Batman
Wolverine
Captain America
Black Panther
Deathstroke
Cable

Also, if possible, rank them from greatest to least greatest.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Fearless as in, has no fear. Or fearless as in, overcomes fear?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Do you mean fearless in reference to themselves and their lives or do you mean that nothing scares them. Like the thought of loved ones or close friends dying because they failed in some way or another? I'd say Deathstroke is number 1. Don't know where I'd place the others though.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:09 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Fearless as in, has no fear. Or fearless as in, overcomes fear?

Both. I actually think both are one and the same (even though you'll probably disagree with me) but I'm glad you've asked this question...it will lead from it being asked again by another poster. Lets use both. Can you add this to the OP?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:12 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Vegeta.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:18 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Inb4Daredevilmoviesong

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 11:40 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by carver9
Both. I actually think both are one and the same (even though you'll probably disagree with me) but I'm glad you've asked this question...it will lead from it being asked again by another poster. Lets use both. Can you add this to the OP?
I wouldnt say it is quite the same. Not imo at least. For example I wouldn't call Spider-man fearless, he gets scared quite a lot. Does not stop him from overcoming the fear all the time.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 11:45 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Daredevil.

For overcoming the fear that one day, he'll dress himself in clashing colours/odd socks.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 11:45 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Not Wolverine.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 11:47 AM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedX1852

Batman, Captain America is to respected to be Feared, besides have you played Batman Arkham Asylum,City, and Origins, people SH!T there pants when they see Batman

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 01:27 PM
RedX1852 is currently offline Click here to Send RedX1852 a Private Message Find more posts by RedX1852 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pillow Biter

Daredevil and early Green Lantern were supposed to be simply "without fear". They just didn't process it. I'm not sure how that held up with Daredevil. With Green Lanterns that got amended to having the ability (will) to overcome fear--presumably when they realized that a truly fearless person is more of a sociopath than a hero.

What about Deadpool? He seems screwed-up enough that I'm not sure if he processes fear.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:56 PM
Pillow Biter is currently offline Click here to Send Pillow Biter a Private Message Find more posts by Pillow Biter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Daredevil. And he's gone up against the two most powerful Fear Lords to prove it.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 02:57 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sixth_Winged

The Man without fear lol.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 07:06 PM
Sixth_Winged is currently offline Click here to Send Sixth_Winged a Private Message Find more posts by Sixth_Winged Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Sinestro

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 07:10 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Epicurus
Not Wolverine.

Lol, was just about to say.

It turns out Logan is a real p*ssy at heart.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2014 07:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote