KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?
Started by: maxivitopowe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

Bats and spider wake up one morning.

Wayne manor/the batcave are now just outside NYC. The Sinister Six (Doc Ock, Sandman, Kraven
the Hunter, Mysterio, Electro, and the Vulture) are in the midst of a crime spree and running
rampant on the city. The Rhino is robbing banks left right and center, and The Green Goblin has
discovered Bats' secret identity.

Aunt May's house has been relocated to Gotham. Bane and his crew have just pulled off a
massive break out at Arkham Asylum and Bane is hunting the Spider (ala Knightfall).
Who has greater success cleaning up the streets and restoring order the their newfound cities

Bonus round (under same stips)

How would Grayson do in NYC

How would SpOck do in Gotham

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Feb 9th, 2014 09:26 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Batman is phucked.

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2014 09:28 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Re: The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Wayne manor/the batcave are now just outside NYC. The Sinister Six (Doc Ock, Sandman, Kraven
the Hunter, Mysterio, Electro, and the Vulture) are in the midst of a crime spree and running
rampant on the city. The Rhino is robbing banks left right and center, and The Green Goblin has

Aunt May's house has been relocated to Gotham. Bane and his crew have just pulled off a
massive break out at Arkham Asylum and Bane is hunting the Spider (ala Knightfall).
Who has greater success cleaning up the streets and restoring order the their newfound cities

erm You switched the villains of a high level meta with a high level street character? Of course Spider-man has better success under these circumstances.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 03:40 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supra
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spiderman>Batman

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 03:41 AM
Supra is currently offline Click here to Send Supra a Private Message Find more posts by Supra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

The SS is going to mess up the arkham baddies.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 03:58 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Estacado
Batman is phucked.
Originally posted by Supra
Spiderman>Batman
You're both dead to me.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 04:07 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

They both fine...only serious threat to bruce is norman and I fear joker would kill may abut parker clears

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 04:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Sin I AM
They both fine...only serious threat to bruce is norman and I fear joker would kill may abut parker clears

A non-pissing around Sandman would kill Bruce in a short amount of time.

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 06:23 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Yea because he does so well against parker

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 06:56 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

The only reason I stated this thread was cos off Reddit

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 07:31 AM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Yea because he does so well against parker

Yeah, slight physical difference between Batman and Parker. Not to mention somebody like Doc ock who plays no games and goes for the kill would likely spell big trouble for Bruce.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 07:59 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by tkitna
A non-pissing around Sandman would kill Bruce in a short amount of time.

How's that any different to him fighting Clayface?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 08:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Batman vs Otto Octavius = Superior Batman.

'nuff said.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 08:37 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Yeah, slight physical difference between Batman and Parker. Not to mention somebody like Doc ock who plays no games and goes for the kill would likely spell big trouble for Bruce.

Yea because batmans rogues take it easy on him

Originally posted by Bentley
Batman vs Otto Octavius = Superior Batman.

'nuff said.

Good thing Bruce isn't as weak willed as Peter

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 11:03 AM
DarkSaint85

Re: The Batman and Spider-Man swap cities. Who fares better against the other'senemies?

Originally posted by maxivitopowe

Batman and Grayson do better. Having the Manor AND the Batcave is a massive boost to Batman, the problem of course being the Goblin. Regardless, Batman still has his toys (and his rocket ship!) that would be a massive help, assuming the Avengers/SHIELD don't drop in on him and confiscate everything.

Only having Aunt May's house handicaps SpOck enormously. Peter does better, though.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 11:07 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Nobody is.

But Otto still gets to take Bruce Wayne's body for a ride.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 11:08 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Actually considering that i copied this from the reddit im changing aunt mays house to Horizon Labs

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 11:10 AM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Bentley
Nobody is.

But Otto still gets to take Bruce Wayne's body for a ride.

Otto then gets beaten bloody by the Batman of Zur En Arrh....

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 11:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Yea because batmans rogues take it easy on him

weak willed? You don't know what you're talking about.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 11:23 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by SamZED
weak willed? You don't know what you're talking about.

Do tell please school me on parkers superior will power over Wayne

Old Post Feb 10th, 2014 12:25 PM