KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman: The Winter Soldier

Batman: The Winter Soldier
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Batman: The Winter Soldier

Can Batman (Bale) clear the Cap 2 movie ?

Mission 1. Free the Shield Ship
Mission 2. Stay alive from Winter soldier on the city streets.
Mission 3. Destoryin the 3 carriers

Helping him is everyone that helped Cap in it..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 07:04 AM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

You do know we have a movie verses section.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 07:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

In before move/close. No, he can't do any of that.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 11:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

I'm assuming he means comic Batman has to survive the punishment Movie cap did.

Bruce is dead/crippled at the Bus part of 2

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 03:52 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pym-ftw
I'm assuming he means comic Batman has to survive the punishment Movie cap did.

Bruce is dead/crippled at the Bus part of 2

Mission 2: Mission 2 here starts out with the elevator fight and escape then the running thru the streets to a h2h brawl with Winter soldier..

Mission 3: Is destroying the 3 ships and a final showdown with W.S ..

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 04:09 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

Winter Solider breaks him.

Badly.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 06:48 PM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Bale Batman dies 10/10

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 07:13 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Could Bats clear mission 1 ?

With shield and Widows help can he board the Shield Ship and takeout Batroc?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 08:53 PM
iceman24567

He could do mission one he was pretty good at stealth. Barnes breaks him

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 09:36 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

How about the fight with Batroc

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:24 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Didn't mission one start with Cap jumping out of a plane without a chute?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:37 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

Yea

Old Post Apr 6th, 2014 10:43 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Yea

Bat can get a chute for it

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 12:38 AM
Silent Master

Does Bale Batman even have the parachuting skill needed to do a nighttime combat drop onto a ship?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:22 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does Bale Batman even have the parachuting skill needed to do a nighttime combat drop onto a ship?

Did you ever watch the movies or see him fly with his bat cape?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:24 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

This right here is why I love Cap 2. Between this and him soloing that Shield Jet, It's SO true to what Cap does.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:27 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Landing would take a loooooot longer and be a bigger risk. And he'd definitely go down to Batroc.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:32 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Landing would take a loooooot longer and be a bigger risk. And he'd definitely go down to Batroc.

He's pretty nifty with his bat cape. In TDK, he landing accurately in the Chinese skyscraper to catch his target and did the same thing in the sky scraper going after the joker. He's pretty spot on.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:35 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by KingD19

Exactly, parachuting onto a heavily guarded ship is a very bad idea; that's why Cap jumped into the ocean and then climbed on-board and cleared the way for the rest of the team.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:39 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Given what Batman has been faced with before, he could accomplish these tasks, he might not have the same strength but he is still badass enough to do these tasks, he's got the right tools and equipment, given he normally works alone and better with a team, and now he has has the same bad ass team cap did, I see him completing the task.

1. Free the ship, was just like freeing the police officers captured by the joker, only harder, because he had cops after him and jokers thugs.

2. His bat tank would wreck the winter soldier and minimum keep him alive.

3. With his Bat wing, easily gains him access to one of the heli carriers.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2014 01:47 AM