KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut Vs Rulk

Juggernaut Vs Rulk
Started by: Supermex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Juggernaut Vs Rulk

Who wins?
No prep...

Current Juggernaut

Vs

Current Rulk

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:16 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Juggs wins.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 04:17 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Is current Juggs back to full powered or still Needs to be on a Team cause he is Weak?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 05:13 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

Would anyone put Juggy at or near Classic lvl?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:31 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermex
Would anyone put Juggy at or near Classic lvl?

It really doesn't matter. Classic Juggernaut would kill him, and nerfed Juggernaut would beat him. Rulk wasn't even retconned, he was simply weakened without ever giving anyone a logical, or suitable explanation for the reasons of his power decrease. The decrease was so dramatic, that I think Luke Cage could probably beat the shit out of him.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 08:39 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Stoic
It really doesn't matter. Classic Juggernaut would kill him, and nerfed Juggernaut would beat him. Rulk wasn't even retconned, he was simply weakened without ever giving anyone a logical, or suitable explanation for the reasons of his power decrease. The decrease was so dramatic, that I think Luke Cage could probably beat the shit out of him.

Hell. I am still waiting for an explanation as to when Ross morphed into Rulk why his MUSTACHE disappears!??

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

Damn was Rulk nerfed that hard? Has he lost or looked unimpressive in some one on ones to warrant him being this weak? Or has he simply not done anything as of late.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:18 PM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Damn was Rulk nerfed that hard? Has he lost or looked unimpressive in some one on ones to warrant him being this weak? Or has he simply not done anything as of late.

He got KO'd by a 7 mile drop. This is a guy that was able to leap to the Moon without much effort. They are continually nerfing the character, and much of it has to do with writers acting unprofessional due to the ass beatings that Rulk handed out under Loeb's pen. Yes at this point Luke Cage would give him the swirlies in a public toilet near you. I'm surprised that Ikaris didn't completely wipe the floor with him. But there's always round two to look forward to.

The thing that's really bad, is that nerfing Rulk so bad, without warrant, or proper explanation, indirectly lessens the guys that have beaten him in terms of feats.

Last edited by Stoic on Apr 15th, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:25 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Hell. I am still waiting for an explanation as to when Ross morphed into Rulk why his MUSTACHE disappears!??
great now i need to know this

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:35 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by maxivitopowe
great now i need to know this

Good question. I think it had a lot to do with keeping his secret as to who he was when he first appeared on the scene. I guess it's just a mystery, like how the Hulk never ripped Banner's size 34's to shreds.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:42 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

MODOK did it a while back.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by KingD19
MODOK did it a while back.

Explain.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2014 11:59 PM
KingD19

there's a book where MODOK explains that Ross volunteered to become Rulk. And he basically gives a rundown of the whole situation. I'll have to find it though.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dial J for Josh

He got KO'd by a 7 mile drop. This is a guy that was able to leap to the Moon without much effort. They are continually nerfing the character, and much of it has to do with writers acting unprofessional due to the ass beatings that Rulk handed out under Loeb's pen. Yes at this point Luke Cage would give him the swirlies in a public toilet near you. I'm surprised that Ikaris didn't completely wipe the floor with him. But there's always round two to look forward to.

The thing that's really bad, is that nerfing Rulk so bad, without warrant, or proper explanation, indirectly lessens the guys that have beaten him in terms of feats.

...sigh its sad how a character can be on cloud nine and nearly unbeatable then out of no where he just loses his steam. I wish writters would suspend any form of bias and collaborate for the sake of continuity and consistency, because if there is anything I hate in comics or anything in general is inconsistency. Give us some sort of an explanation to this dramatic nerf. Perhaps that Rulk's gamma radiation was different from hulks, like a less organic form, so overtime it deteriorated hence weakening him? Im just throwing random ideas out... just give us something. And you are right it does lower the value of other characters who defeated him as opposed to the past.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 12:40 AM
dial J for Josh is currently offline Click here to Send dial J for Josh a Private Message Find more posts by dial J for Josh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by dial J for Josh
...sigh its sad how a character can be on cloud nine and nearly unbeatable then out of no where he just loses his steam. I wish writters would suspend any form of bias and collaborate for the sake of continuity and consistency, because if there is anything I hate in comics or anything in general is inconsistency. Give us some sort of an explanation to this dramatic nerf. Perhaps that Rulk's gamma radiation was different from hulks, like a less organic form, so overtime it deteriorated hence weakening him? Im just throwing random ideas out... just give us something. And you are right it does lower the value of other characters who defeated him as opposed to the past.

Nope it was due to writers getting upset about Rulk handing out ass whippings like a Black Jack dealer. Betty never lost her power, and is still capable of doing the exact same things that Rulk was able to, but they went and hushed that up, until they can find a viable reason of how to nerf her as well. As far as I can tell, Rulk can still amplify his body the same way that he was able to before. What they did was make it so that if he did, it could kill him, which was a lie from what I believe.

From now on, Rulk could be a super powerhouse, or the new Rhino. It will depend on the writer. They didn't even bother to add the fact that Ross has military combat training, which as you know would be extremely dangerous for a Class 100 to use against just about anyone close to his size, or smaller.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 01:13 AM
guy222
With my gal

Loeb Rulk wins. Recent loses

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:26 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

I thought Rulk is weaker because he no longer drains his opponents energy because if he does he won't be able to transform back? Think I heard smithing like that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:45 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by SamZED
I thought Rulk is weaker because he no longer drains his opponents energy because if he does he won't be able to transform back? Think I heard smithing like that.

I'll have to check, but I think that this theory was debunked. Banner lied to him. Again I have to check, unless someone beats me to it. I hope that someone beats me to it LOL.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 03:54 AM
KingD19

Banner did lie. MODOK confirmed it. The only threat Rulk had was overheating, and I believe MODK found a way around that issue as well.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2014 04:33 AM