KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » KMC vs forum MEMBERS thread

KMC vs forum MEMBERS thread
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

KMC vs forum MEMBERS thread

Thought of this today after finding out about Guy. I asked Bada if it's ok to make the thread in a vs forum and he was supportive. Thing is, I talked to Guy many times on the forum, such an amazing guy. Him passing away had a great impact on the forum in general and me included. Yet until today I never really knew how he looks like even.. or that BruceSky is his brother.. or anything else for that matter and I regret it a lot.
Here's the thing - we talk, we argue, we make online friends.. but only few of us actually know each other. The point of this thread is to let us know more about the people behind their avatars. Post photos, social media link, anything you want really.. the purpose is to get to know each other better.
I'll start, feel free join.

My name is Samir Zagmout, I'm from Russia (yeah, I know, no applause required), I'm 26, been reading comic books for years, studied English at school and now know it well enough to post "Spider-man winZ" in every thread. What else.. at the moment work in an embassy, used to be a journalist, not particularly religious, suffer from OCD for as long as I can remember but have amazing family and friends who help me cope with it. Love fast food (who doesn't?) and occasional Arabic nargile.
A link to my Facebook account, feel free to add me, will happily accept the friend request.

https://www.facebook.com/samir.zagmout

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on May 30th, 2014 at 07:46 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 07:39 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I don't know if your name is basic or common in Russia, but it sounds cool as shit to me. The link doesn't link to your actual account though.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post May 30th, 2014 07:43 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I don't know if your name is basic or common in Russia, but it sounds cool as shit to me. The link doesn't link to your actual account though.
Lol thanks. Fixed the link. The name isn't common in Russia, I come from an Arabic family and the name was my father's idea, he moved to Russia decades ago in his youth. I was born and lived here my whole life, my mother is Russian, so I consider myself one too. Can speak Arabic a little but that's about it. SamZED is short for Samir Zagmout. My friends call me Sam anyway so it works.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 07:54 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Great thread. My name is Derrick...live in Columbus Ga. Here is a terrible picture of me but we are all guys here so I don't need to take a fashion model picture.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...378224.jpg.html

I'm 32...have a birthday next month on the 8th. I enjoy making people laugh...seeing people smile, love women (all of them are art to me in some kind of way). Enjoy vacations, playing my xbox 1 and fooling around on this site. I met some great people here and I honestly see a lot of you all as family. Terrible that a thread like this wasn't created before but tragic moments can open the eyes of a lot of people, bring people together.. again, great thread Sam.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Last edited by carver9 on May 30th, 2014 at 08:11 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

I don't do "Web 2.0" stuff (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc..). I just can't stand those virus magnets. But if you guys need anything, I use my real email in my profile and it's not hidden.

As in the "About Me" part of this thread :
I'm in NYC, NY; Assyrian/Persian (aka Iranian) and 34 yo.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:14 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by carver9
Great thread. My name is Derrick...live in Columbus Ga. Here is a terrible picture of me but we are all guys here so I don't need to take a fashion model picture.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/c...378224.jpg.html

I'm 32...have a birthday next month on the 8th. I enjoy making people laugh...seeing people smile, love women (all of them are art to me in some kind of way). Enjoy vacations, playing my xbox 1 and fooling around on this site. I met some great people here and I honestly see a lot of you all as family. Terrible that a thread like this wasn't created before but tragic moments can open the eyes of a lot of people, bring people together.. again, great thread Sam.
Thanks, buddy. This is actually a really good picture. And pleased to meet you. Hope other KMCers will join in as well.

Last edited by Badabing on May 30th, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:16 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by zopzop
I don't do "Web 2.0" stuff (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, etc..). I just can't stand those virus magnets. But if you guys need anything, I use my real email in my profile and it's not hidden.

As in the "About Me" part of this thread :
I'm in NYC, NY; Assyrian/Persian (aka Iranian) and 34 yo.
Zop, I had absolutely no idea you were Iranian. Awesome. smile

PS: Love Maz Jobrani's stand up about Persians.big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:21 PM
Insane Titan

My name is Mike I'm 35 and from Leeds , England.

I'm a assh*le on here most of the time but it's just trash talk over fiction , and wouldn't/don't want any harm to come to anyone here in real life.

I love my daughter who's nearly 3 , her name is Evie rose.

I'm into bodybuilding , comics , movies and I'm self employed with my own paint and decorating buissness that I've been doing for 15 yrs

Here is a pic of my daughter Evie

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 498 time(s).

Last edited by Insane Titan on May 30th, 2014 at 08:46 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:41 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

My name's Eric, I'm from London, UK. I'm also one of the few Asian guys here I think.

As I'm vain. I've uploaded a party pic of myself.

I'm 28 years old, work in consulting, and I hate the Hulk.

Attachment: 1401482959070.jpg
This has been downloaded 527 time(s).

Old Post May 30th, 2014 08:50 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Pleased to meet you, man. My cousin lives in London, I've been there few months ago, stayed in Greenwich, loved it. Everybody's so friendly. Want to go again soon.

@Mike, she's beautiful, same age as my niece.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:00 PM
DarkSaint85

Yah when you said you were here for the tests, I debated messaging you asking if you'd want to meet up, but thought you'd prob be too focussed on your test.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yah when you said you were here for the tests, I debated messaging you asking if you'd want to meet up, but thought you'd prob be too focussed on your test.
I kind of was, spent every day at Isis school. Didn't stop me from seeing most of the sights (honestly fell in love with the city) and spend nights at local pubs and breweries.big grin And I sure entertained a lot of people trying to figure out how the self check out registers work.
There's always the next time. smile Also (and that goes for everybody) you ever go to Moscow, feel free to message me, will gladly show you around.

Last edited by SamZED on May 30th, 2014 at 09:18 PM

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:14 PM
DarkSaint85

Moscow is actually really nice, I went there a couple of years ago. The underground system is amazing.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:19 PM
SamZED

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Moscow is actually really nice, I went there a couple of years ago. The underground system is amazing.
It is nice, mostly because it's really simple. But nothing beats DLR's front seats.big grin
London's underground and railway in general is a bit more complicated, took me some time to figure out how to get from the airport to Greenwich, but once I figured out how the system works it was pretty enjoyable. Went to see the Tower the very next day.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:27 PM
Insane Titan

Originally posted by SamZED
Pleased to meet you, man. My cousin lives in London, I've been there few months ago, stayed in Greenwich, loved it. Everybody's so friendly. Want to go again soon.

@Mike, she's beautiful, same age as my niece.
thanks Sam, pity she's a lil shit lol

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:28 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Insane Titan
thanks Sam, pity she's a lil shit lol
lol who isn't at that age. My niece beats the crap outta me every time I drop by.big grin

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:32 PM
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Hey, I'm Davey I like in Hartford, CT. And I'm a semi retired veteran of the US army I also don't do social media but feel free to Pm me if you guys need anything.

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post May 30th, 2014 09:58 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Hi, all. I'm Joe, a retired psychologist for the NYC public high schools. Married, with a daughter (you might one day see her on "Face Off"), I live with one foot in the real world, the other forever in my imagination.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 30th, 2014 10:18 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

You all know my name (due to it being my old username) and what I do. I live in Missouri in the muslim part of the black part of a quasi rural town.

My long term goal is to make a successful brand/fictional universe that a decent number of people create things for.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post May 30th, 2014 10:19 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Insane Titan
My name is Mike I'm 35 and from Leeds , England.

I'm a assh*le on here most of the time but it's just trash talk over fiction , and wouldn't/don't want any harm to come to anyone here in real life.

I love my daughter who's nearly 3 , her name is Evie rose.

I'm into bodybuilding , comics , movies and I'm self employed with my own paint and decorating buissness that I've been doing for 15 yrs

Here is a pic of my daughter Evie
Aww, she's adorable...but looks nothing like Thanos or Lady Death. I feel mislead!

My Facebook Link

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 30th, 2014 11:06 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote