KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke vs Tombstone

Deathstroke vs Tombstone
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Deathstroke vs Tombstone

Who is winning this?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 05:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ProjectCornDog

Deadpool beat Tombstone, Deathstroke is more skilled then him.

Deathstroke takes this.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2014 05:25 PM
ProjectCornDog is currently offline Click here to Send ProjectCornDog a Private Message Find more posts by ProjectCornDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Deathstroke

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 10:48 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Tombstone.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 10:57 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Golgo13
Tombstone.

This. He's so underrated here. He's quite possibly the most durable low meta there is in Marvel plus he can back it up with street fighting skills and speed that rivals Spiderman.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 11:23 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
This. He's so underrated here. He's quite possibly the most durable low meta there is in Marvel plus he can back it up with street fighting skills and speed that rivals Spiderman.

Who do you give the majority to? Tombstone vs vandal?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 11:43 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maxivitopowe
Herr Universem

Tombstone.

Ignore list : BoardWalker

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 11:49 PM
maxivitopowe is currently offline Click here to Send maxivitopowe a Private Message Find more posts by maxivitopowe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Who do you give the majority to? Tombstone vs vandal?

Don't know enough about Vandal to comment really.

What's Vandal like durability/speed/fighting skills wise?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2014 11:57 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Don't know enough about Vandal to comment really.

What's Vandal like durability/speed/fighting skills wise?

You didnt see his recent fight with Pandora? Its in the ownage thread.

Pre flashpoint Flash commented that hitting vandal was like hitting a mountain.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 12:02 AM
Glorificus

What's the strongest attack Tombstone has tanked?

And what devices do Deathstroke carry as standard equipment that could hurt Tombstone?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 03:36 AM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Glorificus
What's the strongest attack Tombstone has tanked?

And what devices do Deathstroke carry as standard equipment that could hurt Tombstone?

I just mentioned some.

He's completely bulletproof. And by completely I mean even high caliber rounds just bounce off him. He's survived MASSIVE explosions multiple times. He fell in synthetic lava and the heat did nothing to him. I read somewhere that even gas was effective against him.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 04:24 AM
carver9

Didnt Spiderman punch him and either broke or damaged his hand.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 04:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

I think Slade is about to fight Big Barda. Lets see how well he does. Next Futures End.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 05:06 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by carver9
Didnt Spiderman punch him and either broke or damaged his hand.

Yes.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t537936.html

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 05:06 AM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Tombstone wins

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 05:34 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DTM

Ill still side with Deathstroke, as I think the energy beams from his staff and his sword should hurt Tombstone, add that to very much superior skill, intellect and a horde of weaponry, I think Slade takes it more than not.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 07:59 AM
DTM is currently offline Click here to Send DTM a Private Message Find more posts by DTM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Spider-man has also koed TS with a gut shot last time they fought on-panel. Then also beat him off-panel after that.

Originally posted by OnslaughtKILLS
Deadpool beat Tombstone, Deathstroke is more skilled then him.
Thats debatable, DS is more of a professional though.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 06:32 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by DTM
Ill still side with Deathstroke, as I think the energy beams from his staff and his sword should hurt Tombstone, add that to very much superior skill, intellect and a horde of weaponry, I think Slade takes it more than not.

This.

I think Deathstroke's power staff is underrated.

Btw. What makes you think Deathstroke is gonna fight Big Barda Golgo13? Thanks for taking the question in advance.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 08:26 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Vanguard
This.

I think Deathstroke's power staff is underrated.

Btw. What makes you think Deathstroke is gonna fight Big Barda Golgo13? Thanks for taking the question in advance.

Because it was hinted with preview art. Remember this is 5 years later. Same Slade, though.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 08:32 PM
Vanguard

Oh ok. Thanks Golgo.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2014 08:43 PM